1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limited Edition Prints of my paintings now available!

Discussion in 'General' started by Disco, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I am happy to announce that I have just made my shopping cart live on my new art website, Corsa Designs!

Some of you guys were helping me sort out some things with this new site, and I really appreciate that. :beer: This site will be constantly a work in progress and I will continue to improve it, as I will with my art. I also have to thank Mongo for allowing me to post this up here.

Each set of prints is a limited edition run, for example, I am only making 50 prints of my older work, and 200 prints of the newer ones. They are available in 2 sizes, 8x10 and 16x20. The Viñales print is 18x24. Each print is hand signed and numbered and includes a certificate of authenticity. You can see the prices and edition sizes below for each piece. Once they sell out I will not make any more.

For those that want a canvas print I am making 10 available of the Dani one, and 10 of the Viñales. Each will be hand embellished, as well and hand signed and numbered.

If you are interested in a print you can go to Corsa Designs MotoGP Motorcycle Racing Fine Art or click on the images below.

Thank you!

Diego

Dani Pedrosa 2016 - $35-45 Edition size 200

[​IMG]

Maverick Viñales "Rising Star" - $35-50 Edition size 200

[​IMG]

"Forza Del Mugello 2015" - $35-45 Edition size 50

[​IMG]

Marc Marquez 2015 Preseason - $35-45 Edition size 50

[​IMG]

"The Ritual" - $35-45 Edition size 50

[​IMG]

2. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Whaaaaat?? No Beeb discount?

Whats shipping like for the larger size? I really like the "ritual" one...

3. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Thanks, shipping is $10

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

I think I may have jumped the shark and ordered yesterday. Hope it worked and didn't cause you issues.

5. jschuster2

jschuster2 Well-Known Member

I just ordered "The Ritual"! Can't wait to see it in person.
    Thank you Disco!

6. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Thanks for your orders guys, everything went through just fine.

BigBird likes this.
  7. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Shipping to Canada? Where are you located?

8. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Im in San Diego. Yeah shipping to Canada comes out to $30 with USPS priority mail. If I send it first class with no tracking info it would be $10

9. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

On the Forza de Mugello (16x20) print does the image cover the entire sheet or is it bordered so the frame doesn't cut off the image?

10. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Yes the prints will be bordered.