1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LIKE NEW - Alpinestars Brera Airlow Leather Jacket

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Stettnichs, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Stettnichs

Stettnichs Well-Known Member

I am selling my LIKE NEW Alpinestars Brera Airflow black leather motorcycle jacket. Only reason for selling is to buy the exact same jacket a size bigger. I've worn this jacket less than 10 times. Don't miss your chance to save over $100 on a near-new jacket. This jacket retails for $500 + tax. I'm willing to part with it for $350 (willing to ship, if need be).

Call/text Sean at (605) 8zero9-85four4 to check it out for yourself or make shipping arrangements.

Description below:

The Alpinestars Brera Airflow jacket is a classic in the making. With distinctive cafe styling combined with full perforated full grain leather and slim-fitting protection, the Brera Jacket offers unbeatable style and protection for hot-weather riding. Riding in the summer doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style or protection. The Brera has you covered and helps you keep your cool.

Features:

- Full grain leather main shell construction with a natural finish for abrasion resistance and durability, as well as a soft, luxurious feel

- Extensively perforated front, back and sleeve panels offer excellent internal airflow for cooling comfort

- Slim-fitting, CE certified and removable Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for optimized levels of protection

- Back protector pocket can be upgraded with Alpinestars Nucleon back protector to provide the ultimate in protection (sold separately)

- Pre-curved sleeve construction with elbow gusset to promote comfort and range of movement in the riding position

- Zipper and snap sleeve cuff closure and adjustment for personalized fit and security

- Zippered rear back and shoulder gussets for comfort and fit

- Zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure

- Interior wallet/document compartment pocket

- Embossed shoulder detailing

2. Stettnichs

3. Stettnichs

4. Stettnichs

5. Stettnichs

6. Stettnichs

New price: $300 shipped

7. Stettnichs

8. Stettnichs

Bump - $300 shipped! This is a $500+ jacket!

9. Stettnichs

$250 shipped! Let's get this like-new, $500 jacket out of my closet and into the hands of someone who can use it! :)

10. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Is it a 46 euro or 46 US? Can't really tell from the tag, and I can't remember what they default to.....

I'm assuming a 46 US just on law of averages, but would probably help to clarify.

Great deal!

11. Stettnichs

Thanks for the question and sorry for not clarifying sooner. This jacket is a 46 Euro, so 36 US.

I normally wear a 40 US roadracing suit, which is why this jacket is a little too tight for me. It's got great length in the arms for being a 36 US. Also, I was originally going for a tight-fitting look, but I wasn't able to wear anything other than a basic T-shirt underneath, which prompted me to buy the same jacket in a bigger size. I wanted a little more room to layer-up for those cooler rides.

Thanks for the good words. Yes, I feel this is a very solid deal! My loss is your gain!

12. Stettnichs