1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lightened GSXR Rear Rotors for sale - $65 shipped in lower 48

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by jcivince, Jul 2, 2009.

1. 808suzu

808suzu New Member

vince..payment sent..

2. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

808suzu - thanks for payment - dropped off the rotor at Kinko's FedEx a little while ago - PM'ed you the tracking #. Let me know if it was arrow that you wanted and we can work something out - ship the regular back to me and a few more $$'s.

3. jcivince

middleton1978 - $70 shipped for normal design and $90 shipped for the arrow design. Let me know what you want and I'll shot you paypal details.
    Thanks!

4. jcivince

Sorry - SHOOT you paypal details is what I meant to say...

5. chugs

chugs Well-Known Member

pm sent

6. jcivince

chugs - Missed Kinko's tonight but will FedEx ship tomorrow morning and get tracking number to you later in the day.
    Thanks!!

7. middleton1978

middleton1978 Well-Known Member

Thinking the regular design pm me the address ill take one

8. middleton1978

middleton1978 Well-Known Member

Can you send pictures of both styles thanks

9. jcivince

Middleton - Various pics in this thread - page 1, 5, & 7 have pics of the original style and page 9 has picture of the arrowhead. I'll PM you my Paypal address. $70 for the original style and $90 for the arrowhead.
    Thanks!

10. jcivince

CAMELTOEHUNTER - Still waiting on the payment that we discussed...

11. 808suzu

808suzu New Member

yo vince received my rotor today..thanks bro.. will get that new version from u laters..mahalos..

12. jcivince

808suzu - Sounds good - look forward to hearing from you then!

13. CAMELTOEHUNTER

CAMELTOEHUNTER Well-Known Member

Sorry, out of town..

Payment Sent :up:

14. estcoaster

estcoaster Active Member

My rotor arrived today looks awesome!!! Fast ship to canada.Great work, thanks!!!!

15. jcivince

CAMELTOEHUNTER = Thanks for payment - I'm out of town for a couple of days now myself but will ship on Friday!

estcoaster = Glad to hear it got there! Shipping normal post always scares me a bit (no real tracking) but I understand the "why" in your case to avoid the duties crossing the border.

16. chugs

chugs Well-Known Member

Received the rotor. Super bad ass work Vince! :bow: :up:Quality is top notch, though I could've done it better. LOL J/K!? :crackup:I will post pics up later after install.:beer:

17. chugs

chugs Well-Known Member

Pics.:up:

Attached Files:

18. jcivince

Thanks Chugs! Glad you like it - looks good on the bike!

19. chugs

chugs Well-Known Member

Just got back from buttonwillow, didn't really get the chance to utilize the new rotor, I was busy tweaking the suspension all day. I like it though, I did try to see if I could lock up the rear wheel, but no luck. Feels good, a lot of lever application w/o the affects of rear wheel lock up. Smooth and controlled sensation.

20. gelme

gelme Well-Known Member

pm sent