1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liberalism "is a disease"?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Mar 6, 2018.

1. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

3. Handicapped Racer

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't forget Marion Barry

K51000 likes this.
  5. Handicapped Racer

YES they elected that criminal Bastid again.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Stupid is color blind.:D

7. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Makes you wonder if he answered all the questions truthfully. If not, his record needs to be a bit longer.

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Blkduc, don't forget that I've always been positive about the things that Trump has accomplished. I too, however, have always seen him as that "obnoxious NY jackass" of which you speak. :D

10. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Obnoxious and Jackass are repetitive with NY...kinda looks like you're stuttering....:Poke:

brex likes this.
  11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes sir, I gotcha.

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, when I watch and listen to Trump give a speech I do start stuttering. He's never learned to speak in public without stating the same thing 14 different ways while holding one or the other hand up with his index finger against his thumb. What the fuck is with that? :confused:

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Truth is I've known enough NY'ers to get past the "always on" attitude that some have. It's got to come from a big city, lots of competition, high pressure way of living. It's not my cup of tea, I had to get away from the city to keep my sanity. It's more funny than annoying anymore (at least in small doses). I chalk it up to different strokes...

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Back to liberals.
    This is the first of 5 short videos, these people are scary.

15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Using twitter as a source of news is stupid for an individual. For the media, it is positively moronic.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

18. Chasbro

Chasbro Well-Known Member

I think this guy explains it best.

19. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I will have to pass that article on to my daughter so that she knows she sucks at math and that her 4.0 GPA double majoring in Astronomy and Physics with a minor in Math was just a fluke. After all, she is just a dumb girl...

It scares me that people like him have a position where they direct the learning of young people.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Jesus, man. Do you even like your other daughter? Throw her a mention once in a while. :D

cpettit likes this.