1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

liberal tears live

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Feb 4, 2018.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So there are protests all over the city at the superbowl. I'm watching a live feed right now of some BLM terrorists who have handcuffed themselves across a light rail station. FD just showed up to cut them out, then they are getting their dumbasses hauled off to jail.
    https://www.unicornriot.ninja/live-channel/

:Pop:

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If ever there were a time for fire hoses, it's right now...in 3 degree weather. :crackup:

3. blkduc

They are chanting, "there is nothing to lose but our chains". This is as they have literally chained themselves up. How ironic! :crackup: What a bunch of morons, I mean they are literally and figuratively "chaining" themselves up...holding themselves down.

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Drink up.

5. blkduc

I'm getting bored watching...let's cut 'em out and lock 'em up. :Pop:

EDIT: warning just given

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damn, they look cold as anything :D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

If you participate in a BLM protest and you’re a member of the white allies - You’re going to jail. :crackup:

8. blkduc

Did you notice that the black terrorists walked away and the white terrorists got locked up?

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

BLM members slowly taking steps back away from the arresting cops.
    White Allies: Hey, where are you going? We need to stand strong and remain united.
    BLM: Shit Homey, you know the movement is called black lives matter for a reason. Your white ass is going to jail.
    :crackup:

crashman and Britt like this.
  10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Must be more of that white privilege. :D

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Come on now. Don't you know how hard it is to properly stack frozen human bodies? They just don't fit together at all because of legs and arms sticking out at odd angles etc.. :)

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

13. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

14. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Should have just left them there. The cold will solve it. They either unchain themselves or die...their choice.

15. blkduc

Or let the Philadelphia fans who can't make it to the game go "help" them get out of the way. I mean honestly throwing their stupid asses in jail was saving them from a rough time with angry football fans.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

They should have added their own padlocks before walking away....don't want to make it too easy.

badmoon692008 likes this.