1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBTQ?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Mot Okstef, Nov 10, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Im not skeert of spiders. :confused:

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I don’t feel I have a magical pussy, personally. It’s a warm wet hole. Everyone has at least one. I’d like to think my winning personality is what keeps my husband here. We work damned fucking hard to keep this boat floating and we do it together. There is no one else on this planet that I want to be old with. My well is going to dry up, my tits are going to sag, and my butt is going to drag - what ever I look like now is a picked flower sitting in a vase.

And yes I am kidding about my “rating”. I have no clue what my “rating” would be, nor do I much care.

We obviously have not read the same material on these people - all I see is inflammatory whiny bullshit from celibate men, or men that just want to dip their wick without having to “pay for it” with a long term relationship. The “hump and dump” is what they call it. I don’t give a rip if that is what you want to do, it isn’t my life - I am just relieved that I don’t have to deal with it.

3. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I got divorced in 2013 and began dating for the first time since 1998 and a lot changed, especially with tech etc. I did very well for myself due to simply being a decent human capable of making a decision and saying what I mean. I have heard plenty of crazy girl stories from guys, but hearing from women what passes for your average 30 something man these days was unbelievable. Getting divorced was the biggest confidence boost/ego stroke I could have ever asked for.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

These various subcultures of men, while focused on some of the same things, are actually quite distinct groups.

MGTOW is clear. Its in the name.
    Another which you have described here is the pump and dump types, or the PUA, pick up artist.
    There are also standard red pillers (focused far beyond just women), pro male advocates, MRA's, and on and on. While some ideas are the same, it is far from a monolithic group of people and like feminism, its factions and lack of cohesiveness is its weakness as a political and social movement.

Honestly its all just silly. We need a good global war. This crap tends to get forgotten in the face of true adversity.

5. CausticYarn

I guess much like feminism - I don't bloody care - its exhausting. :D

6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Sooooooo...None of you married a hottie
    when they were young and brainwashed them like me?
    Is it just a southern thing?

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You and me both. I am a strong advocate on certain men's issues but when it comes to the whole relationship/sex/mating part of the deal, I am out in left field. If my wife died or left me I would just ride motorcycles and apparently, buy some special new flashlights as discussed up thread. :)

dtalbott likes this.
  8. CausticYarn

I would be out of luck if Dern died or ran off screaming into the night.

I am bat shit crazy.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

She was.

Me, not so much. :D

ToofPic likes this.
  10. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Poor Dern. Sarah seems to have constant PMS. :D

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yep.

Puts up with My Shit. :D

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Perpetual Moron Sensitivity?

13. CausticYarn

Maybe I am just a bitch?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Glad it's not just me. No clue WTF they're talking about.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Or an asshole. Your call.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Logic... your response should have been if older is better what about older yet?

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Asshole is gender non-specific so we'll go with that one.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Good god and little chickens! I want one. (or two.) Does anyone make an electric one?:beer:

19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Put your name in the secret Santa thread.....lol

Mot Okstef, beac83 and dtalbott like this.
  20. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

:crackup:

Google "Venus 2000".

You're welcome. :D