1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's have a serious discussion here...

Discussion in 'General' started by cha0s#242, Apr 26, 2022.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

General Lee. However I did get to at least hold a very nice ac556 the other day that would go perfectly with the a-team pedo van.

Linker48X likes this.
  2. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Fake list…the Starsky and Hutch Gran Torino is missing
    upload_2022-4-26_11-50-51.jpeg

DucatiBomber, evakat and auminer like this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It was too slow to make it to the photo shoot in time.

Reading the spec sheet on that thing years after seeing the series as a kid was one of the major disappointments of my automotive life. :D

ducnut likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

whichever of the Ferraris that is worth more

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My Dad had one, only difference was the paint job - not remotely a fast muscle car even with the better 351 in it :D

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

britx303 likes this.
  7. prm

prm Well-Known Member

A-Team van! Great for towing my small enclosed trailer to track and having a place to sleep.

Plan B, Magnum PI 308.

8. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

White Ferrari. Goes with my palm trees.

9. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

The best thing about that Torino was you could always find spare change under the back seat if needed.

Ducati89 likes this.
  10. britx303

Those are beautiful. I have a folding stock for mine, but it’s the ATI. It’s nice but the mini belongs in wood,
    so put it back to stock. Rugershop.com had those Samson at-m in stock ready to ship a couple months ago, but I procrastinated til they were sold out :confused:

11. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

The Testarossa is one of the greatest cars Ferrari has ever made. That said, the time travel is much more useful.

12. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a wait but what the hell. Sad thing is, I bought a factory SS folding stock Mini in 1982 for $300 brand new. Two years later my broke ass needed money so I sold it for $400 at a gun show.
    Well, here's one exactly like my old one https://www.gunbroker.com/item/930304894

britx303 likes this.
  13. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Am I the only one that thinks the testerrasa looks dated? It was cool for like 5 mins, then, meh, wtf were they thinking?

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm neutral. That's progress. I hated it when it was current.

15. I’m going to get a trailer and do a cross country trip in the A Team van and use the General Lee when I stop for some shenanigans. I would plan to take it off sweet jumps so the trailer is going to be needed in between repairs :)

16. britx303

An acquaintance has one of the older stock folders like that. He won’t come off of it……..I’ve tried.

rd400racer likes this.
  17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

None of the above.

1977 Black and Gold Trans Am for me

Saiyan66 and auminer like this.
  18. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That would be the Testarossa.
    And it would be my choice too.

And the fucking time machine doesn't work, dumbasses. Neither does the retro-Siri in KITT. My thread, my rules :D

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
    BigBird likes this.
  19. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Do they do what they do in the TV/movie, or or they just "regular" cars? Time travel would be cool. An old Delorean, not so much.

BigBird likes this.
  20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This