1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's go to Malaysia and take a dump on the beach while on vacation!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by StaccatoFan, Apr 16, 2019.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

As the boys on Top Gear/Grand Tour would say:

"Still...could be worse."

3. joec

joec brace yourself

Since the rules page vanished, I have no idea what's going on around here anymore.

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

pretty simple. no rules. :)

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Apparently that's not the case. I was under the impression that the non-motorcycle video posting out the Youtube thread in General had been lifted as I had seen several people posting them with any problem. I posted one and immediately got a week's banning the next day....and that was the reason given.

So I don't know what the hell the story is anymore in General as there is no rules thread stickied any longer.

joec likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

This ain't General...

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Rules? Where we're going, we don't need, rules!

8. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Closer to a Lance Corporal.

jrsamples and pickled egg like this.
  9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

More like this...

[​IMG]

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Don't forget about "random banning". Duh.

Phl218 likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

What are these people thinking. It’s not like they are in Los Angeles or San Fransisco or Portland or Seattle or....".any other Democratic controlled liberal city.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The rules have never changed. Enforcement has always been based on me noticing or not. If I notice I enforce, if I miss something you get lucky. As for here, this isn't General and videos have never been banned in here other than just trying to get around the rule in General.

I also still ban because it amuses me.

sheepofblue likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Can you still hand out demerits?

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

No pie for you!

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup:Damn! Had forgotten about those.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't mind if you ban for random amusement, it just listed the reason as being video posted in General outside of youtube thread.

And no, I'm not talking about in here, I know what the deal's always been in Dungeon.....what I'm referring to is I'm fairly sure I read something (recently) that implied that it was OK to post non-motorcycle video content in General outside of the Youtube thread.... If I was mistaken then that's fine. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't imagining things.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I never knew I could. I think, hell I have no idea :crackup:

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah if it's for fun then the reason is stated as such.

People have posted in General that it's okay to post videos. They are as correct as the posts about not being able to run your name on your leathers as a novice or any other numerous items of bs spouted here.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In one of the software updates there were points mods could award for bad behavior. IIRC you gave me one with the stated reason, "because I can."

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh, that is kinda cool :D I'll have to look if I think about it.