1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LeMans, France | MotoGP 2014 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 14, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Imagine that, Rodney Fee f@cked someone.

A list of Who he hasn't f@cked would be a shorter one to put up.

3. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Herrin 30th. Ugh....

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know it sounds like an excuse but he does have a broken collarbone.

5. Chip

Chip Registered

New team, new bike, new suspension, new series, new travel schedule, new environment, all new tracks....and its his first race back from a broken collar bone.

His team is giving him time to learn, I wish the fans would.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I is do be!

7. Chip we live in an age where everyone expects instant gratification, people want evrything now, that is better than before and at a lower cost.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Pay attention to who makes the comments before bothering with a response.

9. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Rider's that are impressing me this year are.

New rider in Moto2 Sam Lowes, seems to be getting on with the job.

And Old rider Nicky Hayden. Even though the bike is under-powered he is getting on with the program and showing good results.

10. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I'm just happy for Josh to be back on the bike. kick ass. and dropped a second of his time yesterday.

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

- http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2014/May/140517b.htm

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Nicky puckered up Cal's poop chute at the end of Q1...

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's ugly how much better Marquez is especially over the other RC213V racers.

It should be illegal.

14. caferace

caferace No.

It is illegal. But nobody is fast enough to pull him over and write a ticket.

-jim

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Fabio Quatararo destroyed the CEV Moto3 field in front of some very influential spectators, including Mr. HRC. Maria Herrera tried to stay with him and promptly highsided. He opened the five second gap on everyone else in a handful of laps and maintained it to the checkered flag. Apparently a lot of people want to sign him but he already has a deal with his team (same team that runs Alex Marquez and Alex Rins) to move up next year when he turns 16.

First time we've had CEV on TV here. It's pretty cool. The grid was packed.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Let's be honest here. How defeated is Lorenzo? I'd say stick a fork in him. He ain't puttin up much of a fight.
    O, not much CRUTCHLOW! CRUTCHLOW CRUTCHLOW! from the booth anymore whilst Dovi rides off onto the front row.
    Suzuki needs to be throwing money at an Espargaro. I don't care which one.

17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I wish repsol would hire George just to show people it ain't the bike. Marquez is just that much better. Rossi aims for second place versus first which is very smart

18. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

It was nothing to do with Rodney Dave, it was the NEW Irish team owner that dicked me

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So, the team owner jumped the start and Rodney was second into the f@ckin' someone corner? Damn! Rodney never loses out on a good f@cking.

20. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

mmmmmm I have heard stories about Rodney but never had any bad dealings with him