1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LeMans, France | MotoGP 2014 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 14, 2014.

1. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Oh what the hell.....I'm predicting rain.

Pedrosa
    Dovisioso
    Bradl

:D

2. ton

ton Arf!

i don't think Folger's quite there yet, but i'd really enjoy seeing it.

Fenati's knocking on the door again. that's my prediction. kid's got all kinds of talent, but had a bad brain year last year. and the bike didn't seem up to it...

3. caferace

caferace No.

I'm rooting for the guy that wins.

:D

-jim

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I'm rooting for Fenati. After Jacks "bitch fest" about being held up because, well other guys were racing him. I hope Fenati trades a little fairing paint with him again.

5. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Rossi does not like to watch men rooting mate

6. caferace

caferace No.

Vale has it sorted. Not worried about him. I've always laughed at folks that thought he was gay. So far from the truth. :D

-jim

7. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

hell yes, I used to laugh my arse off at those posts, jelousy makes some say weird crap man

8. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

What has he done this year to support the claim that he's the biggest threat to Marquez? I'm not even being sarcastic, that's a legitimate question.

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He hasn't done anything this year to support my claim, other than being fast in a couple of practices. He will get his mojo back, and will be up front battling MM. He's been mentally and physically tough before, he'll get it back. If I was starting a team, he would be my second choice for a rider.

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Jorge is as good as Marc. Maybe not as supernaturally fast as MM or CS, but he's as good a racer. He wasn't called Lunatic Lorenzo for nothing. Once he gets back on pace they'll be bashing into eachother. You guys are out of your fucking minds to suggest that he's mentally weak.

I've been a fan ever since he highsided in Shanghai in '08, snapped both ankles and then took 4th the next day. He's as hard as they come. It's his 7th season, didn't Valentino have a dip at a similar point in his career? Jorge will be fine, though the championship is probably done and dusted unless MM throws himself down the road.

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

MM is super talented, but the Honda is PROVING to be the easiest bike to ride on limit.

12. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I wonder how Alvaro feels about that comment :D

13. dteal23

dteal23 Well-Known Member

Getting beat and knowing there is nothing you can do about it, is totally different than riding hurt, or dealing with mind games from Rossi. Jorge knows this MM is better than him, but he doesn't want to accept it. Instead it's "WE need to have more competitive bike!" Rossi seems to be dealing with Dani just fine though.

14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Dovi for the win when Pedro pushes a 5 second lead then crashes :D

15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

at that level you need to be convinced you can beat your opponent regardless of the evidence to the contrary. His bitching is not anything new. Look at bucktooth, everyone called him a little bitch on the Ducati for his whining and the second he jumped on the honda he smoked the field

we'd all like to armchair argue the machine and tires don't make that big of a difference but when you're fighting for 10ths of a second very little thing matters and he's already stated he hates the new bridgestones

Just my .02

Ps- I'm not saying on spec machines joker wouldn't still drink Lorenzo's milkshake, but I think it would be a lot closer

Bring back the CRTs!!!

16. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

We may have to start a Bradley Smith 2014 bike cartwheel thread.

Good to see Herrin back out there at +2.914 after FP1. He steadily picked up the pace through the session.

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  17. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Im guessing the team boss has explained it too him

18. Marquez
    Rossi
    Dani
    Lorenzo
    Bradl
    Dovi

Bautista replicates the Challenger when he blasts off into orbit again.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I made my pick before watching the weather forecast yesterday. It's Le Mans. It is supposed to rain in May. Except that it's not going to happen this year. So I'm canceling my predictions. :D

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't care if it's snowing, Marquez.