1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LeMans, France | MotoGP 2014 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, May 14, 2014.

1. Actually, I think I might forget it now, because I'm pretty sure Kato was younger.

2. Stoner Corner? :rolleyes: Simoncelli has a whole racetrack named after him :Poke:

3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Yeah but Stoner won to get that honor. Simoncelli had to die to get a track named after him.

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I'm seriously thinking IWS is just f'ing around. I'm not taking anything he posts seriously.

5. I'm hurt :(

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

So? All records fall eventually. Stoner beat everyone on the grid that is racing today, the same people Marquez is beating. I believe Marquez is a better racer, but I don't think his outright speed is much greater. The way they both dominated race weekends from practice until the checkered flag on Sunday is very similar. MM is having a season like Stoner did in 2007.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

And they were all around the same age and fitness then. Marquez has that edge of a few less years and a few less screws and plates and a few less concussions. Not to say he didn't knock himself almost out of a career because almost did. Keep in mind J Lo and Pedro have taken some HARD licks in the past few years. Relatively speaking Rossi and Marquez are the two fittest front runners imo. Injuries add up and Dani and J Lo have an extensive list. I don't care how good your physio is, some days you're gonna feel that stuff.

8. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

:Poke:

As has Bot, J Lo, VR, MM, etc...

From week to week one person will beat the other, happens all the time... :confused:

9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Except Marquez.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Interesting context of Rossi's comment in today's conference.