1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is not one iota of doubt in my mind on that score :D

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You don't say? Never would have guessed that...:D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The Keeper of the Absolute Truth says it's never happened. He was there, you know.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Third semester abortion for birth control. Sounds reasonable. LOL.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hmmm, I thought Mongo was pro abortion.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Mongo? I'm talking to him, not about him.

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm having some difficulty imagining a scenario where, in order to protect the health of the mother, a viable eight month old fetus would need to be aborted rather than delivered. If the baby is already dead, by all means do what is expedient. To be totally honest, I don't know what exactly is permitted in the new reproductive freedom legislation. I am against abortion in general, although there are a few instances where it should still be an option, so my knee-jerk reaction is to oppose any policy that makes the procedure more common.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oops, my bad. ;):D

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

No he won't the media does not investigate demoncats as was demonstrated by hildebeast and the klansman running VA.

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

In another thread I debunked the turnover one as that article had details. The count was SERIOUSLY flawed, but hey repeat a lie often enough and the BBC will parrot it :crackup:

12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Garth, at the risk of sounding like Dave, it's trimester. By definition, it's impossible to have a third semester. Semesters only can have two.
    Damn...I feel all dirty and shit. I don't know how Dave does this holier than thou bullshit. :crackup:

brex and G 97 like this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s all good. I actually think Dave is a good dude. Not like I haven’t earned it to a degree. But thanks for not being douchy about it like someone. :D

Spang308 likes this.
  15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

18. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Maybe broaden your horizon?
    Maybe stand outside your comfort zone?
    Maybe take a look at reality?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's not reality. It's bullshit. I stand outside my comfort zone all the time, I broaden my horizons all the time. I don't need to listen to or watch obvious crap to do so.

20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

If you could spare a moment, the man was an abort-pro. He is talking from first hand experience, not about what somebody else has done. He is the reality of the subject matter and it happens about every 97 seconds in the USA.

People should know what exactly they are doing rather than being sheltered from the cold hard truth.