1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Even more important is the “subtle racism” in implying that the only positive role models that a black kid has access to are black teachers.

Maybe THAT is something that ought warrant a little bit of effort?

K51000 likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

So if it is human nature to identify with those similar to yourself. Why is it considered racist when whites behave this way but you seemingly are giving blacks a pass for the exact same behavior.

K51000 likes this.
  3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I do not consider it racist when whites behave this way. Further, it would be disingenuous of me to pretend that black students have always had ready access to black role models in a way that would simply be taken for granted by white families. There is no downside to allowing black kids to see successful black adults. They should also be exposed to white teachers who genuinely care about them.

K51000 likes this.
  4. nigel smith

Oh, come on! If black kids are placed in a learning environment where all of the teachers are white and the only black people they see are taking out the trash, what kind of not so subtle lesson is that teaching them? They should find role models throughout society, but when in school they will see teachers and janitors.

5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Trust me I am no fan of Harris or pretty much any of that lot on stage last night. With that said, they say enough stupid stuff on their own that we don’t need people making up stuff. That is what the idiots on the left do. We can be better than that. That is why I pointed out the inaccuracy in the previous posts.

Knotcher likes this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

In my opinion, she didn’t mean to imply that black teachers are better or that they make positive role models for black children. She meant to imply that white teachers are racist and so they put less effort into black students. She is a race hustler. That is what they do.

K51000 likes this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What the fuck are you on about?

How the fuck do you get from this:

To that?

8. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

So, separate but equal, right??

I keed, I keed!! :crackup:

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, and why is this? What creates this dynamic.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I thought diversity was their strength.

11. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

I wonder how MIZZ Harris would respond to a study that claimed that children are more likely to go to college if taught by the most qualified teachers?

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

And Harris being a race baiting asshole does not surprise me either,,,,

13. nigel smith

I'm sorry! I thought you were participating in the ongoing discussion about black teachers improving outcomes for black students. Apparently I unwittingly intruded upon a tangential debate that you were having with yourself. I shall endeavor never to interrupt your mental masturbation again. Could you put out a sign or something?

14. nigel smith

Do-gooders. It you need me to elaborate, I will do so.

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

So trying to solve an issue created in part by do-gooders with more do-gooders. Hmmmmmm.......Sounds like the Liberal Democrat party alright.

K51000 likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just drop a dollar in the guitar case and be on your way

17. nigel smith

I am not sure if you are accusing me of being a liberal Democrat sympathizer or not. No social engineering should be necessary to ensure that elementary school students see a mix of role models that is somewhat representative of the population at large. I can't imagine a reasonable person objecting to that idea.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

A reasonable person believes that role models should exist outside the classroom, too.

If the only exposure your child has to a role model is to idolize a teacher, the problem isn’t the educational system...

19. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Welcome to America. Where you could never have a 'advancement of non colored people' organization, and/or never have a Non Black Entertainment Television, or a show called non-blackness, or....

20. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I was a 'real' school teacher (teaching degree), for 7 years. In every district I taught in in TX and AZ, they had a fairly racially diverse teaching staff. In fact, in Galveston TX, where it was mostly darker kids, the teachers were mostly the same.
    This shit just doesn't fly in the real world, not where I've been anyways.

Montoya and Fonda Dix like this.