1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. knutz

knutz Well-Known Member

All I see when reading ryoung57’s post is .....

“It can be done it’s just that no one has attempted to do it this way”

The problem is . Humans are greedy and lazy by nature. His programs won’t change anything . It will just direct more people to satisfy their greed by entering government positions or becoming politicians.

It won’t work, it has never worked in the past. For the simple reason of I don’t go to work for anybody other than myself and those I choose to.

I’m no different than the most other humans. Why I’m the hell would I do what I’ve done in the past if I have to share the benefits with others ?

We won’t even get into his fallacy of wellness care. every insurance I’ve had and every company I’ve worked for in the last 15 years has stressed “wellness”. It makes zero difference if society as a whole doesn’t care . In each and every case I’ve seen the majority of people just don’t give a shit.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And pork shoulders and chops and and and and :D

3. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

How much would all the giveaways that the Leftist Olympians came up with cost? Anyone ever figure out the total?

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Nothing. It's all just deficit spending adding to the debt that we can inflate away at the snap of a finger.

stk0308 and crashman like this.
  5. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Do you really think that debt will ever get paid? There is no way. The real problem with it is that it’s effectively adding money to the economy, driving up prices/inflation.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Soo long. LOL

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I laughed my ass off at the gun buy back. I pay money for my gun, then I pay taxes so you can take that tax money and buy my gun. Brilliant.

G 97 likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

I know, this guy is a flake. It’s like the perpetual motion machine. LOL

We are going to use your tax dollars to buy back your legally and rightfully owned guns. LOL.
    And of course every gangbanger and illegal gun owner will be lining up to cooperate with the program.
    Typical liberal logic.

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

The new trend is boycott home depot because one of the founders supports Trump.

Ignore the fact the man has been retired for some 15 years.
    Ignore the fact that he has given almost $2 billion (yes billion) to charities
    Ignore the fact he will leave 80-90% of his wealth to his foundation that funds medical discoveries, autism research and veterans

The best part is following the HD boycott hashtag, people are posting shop local hashtag. What are they going to do when they find out the mom and pops owners support Trump?

This shit is hilarious.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Resist reality!

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Damn. The founder of BET, a lifetime Democrat said the party has gone so far left they don't have a chance. He even gave Trump some credit for the economy. Of course the liberals just say he's out of touch. Dems are determined to tank themselves again with this crop of loony candidates.

cpettit likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

15. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Emperor Palpatine...I mean George Soros.

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Going after Newsom.

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

== your freedom

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

How many snowflakes does it take to pound a nail?

Zero they can't so they hire someone

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Nailed it!

20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Do we really need two AOC threads or is this for “The Squad” ? :D