1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leftist Olympics 2020

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

It all depends on how successful the lefties are portraying their candidate as the hero of the "victims". Must be a women, preferably black and a Lesbian would be fantastic....Policies wouldn't matter to the identity voter. Obama was the prototypical candidate who set the standard. Just watched the Levin show where he interviewed Dustin Starka of #walkaway. There is hope for a re-awakening of the mislead but I think it may be too little too late.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

But how? How does a dem run on being a moderate? That's my question. It's assumed by most that it is a solid strategy but I want to know how. Trump's policies already appeal to the average independent/middle-class/taxpayer, he is quite literally straight up the middle. The only unfixed issue that a moderate dem could run on in health insurance...but what else?

I mean in spite of the demonization from the left, Trump is not far-right. If you stop and think about it, the things he is pushing are the same things dems did just a few years ago. Hell, he's now leading an international agenda to protect gays. Even Obama was anti-gay until his 2012 campaign. Trump already has the middle covered...what can a moderate dem offer?

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

They are going to try to run on the lies of systematic racism, identity, and wage inequality.

"We believe in helping Americans balance work and family without fear of punishment or penalty." <----Doesn't that sound good, NO!...you lying racist, xenophobe, scum, how dare you separate children from their family and then PUT THEM IN CAGES....Oh, please help them. Ummm, got an example?

https://democrats.org/about/party-platform/

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He may have pull with the standard Demon up there on the hill but the young’s ones don’t give two shits about him or his policies. Hell, they’ve already started criticizing him.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't tell me Obama doesn't like the children he birthed.

speeddaddy likes this.
  7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

5D80EB2A-D7BB-41E2-8A8E-1A6524E0D2A8.png

blkduc likes this.
  10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

The tweets are disturbing at best. Wow do they eviscerate her for even suggesting that we need to move forward and accept the report...

How dare she step off the plantation!

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Does it matter what your platform is when you can manufacture votes?

brex likes this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

After reading your post, I just scrolled through them. Wow. Just wow.
    People really are that stupid. It's a bit disturbing.
    I guess their raw hatred of Trump has clouded their ability to even understand clear facts. The dude was set up. The set up failed. Hillary still lost.
    OMB!!!!
    These dumb fucks are going to be losing their shit when indictments start coming down and their heros are doing perp walks.

14. BHP41

“It’s like an asshole all-star team” :crackup:

Spang308 likes this.
  15. BHP41

The left is really going to have people committing suicide when the former heads of the 3 letters start being put in prison.

Think I’ll sit back, pour a nice scotch and watch the bridge jumping with a smile.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Not one bit.

That is how they will win. Lets hope they hide it well because disenfranchisement often leads to violence.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Only brain dead liberals can equate giving free shit to the non producing masses as being a big bold idea.
    You know because simply giving free stuff away is such a new ingenues fresh idea.
    It’s such a novel idea. Way to get those creative juices flowing liberals. :crackup:

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m seriously concerned about this. I think they’ve been testing the waters and working out the kinks at lower levels ever since Gore lost Florida in 2000. They didn’t think they’d need it in 2016, but after getting their asses kicked by Trump, they’re going to pull out all the stops for 2020.

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Please allow me, dsapsis... :crackup:

Garth I do not think that word means what you think it means.

R Acree likes this.