1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Left over 2018 models.

Discussion in 'General' started by SirCrashAlot, Sep 12, 2019.

1. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

It’s real, I’d let you ride it and you’d come back and post the same thing, that is if you live through it. I don’t play or talk shit anywhere when it’s my bike or my build.

2. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I know it's real.... that's why I love this place.

roy826ex likes this.
  3. Bruh. Megatron.

cav115 and 418 like this.
  4. 418

418 Expert #59

If I wanted a bike with 15+ year old technology I'd buy a Bandit 1200.

I'm sure it's a hoot to ride but that GSX1000 looks like a discount parts bin special.

5. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

The only thing wrong with those bikes to me is the seat. It needs more of a place for my Girl to ride along when she decides to.
    That’s honestly the only reason I didn’t buy one earlier this year.

6. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Every Suzuki has for over the last decade. Must be a big bin.

BigBird likes this.
  7. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

The only correct answers to this thread are Tuono and Super Duke. :D It will cost you more to buy 1 of these only to realize want the best.

Gorilla George, MachineR1 and ducnut like this.
  8. 418

418 Expert #59

By best you mean expensive parts, questionable dealer support and engineering solutions? No thanks.

roy826ex likes this.
  9. roy826ex

Yea both seats are not that good to be honest. Back ones way small and up high. Front is like a horse saddle and gets the butt hurting after 100 or so miles.

10. roy826ex

Had two of those, this bike would stomp a new a-hole in both of them.

Motor was good 15 years ago and is still good today. Most bikes are “parts bin” bikes :rolleyes:

11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Sorry, but the MT-10 is far superior to the GSX on all levels, except maybe looks, on which they are both equally ugly. The MT engine is smooth, strong and sounds awesome and the chassis is pretty darn good out of the box. The GSX has shitty fueling and build quality is, well, Suzuki. I would definitely go for the Yamaha, no contest.

StaccatoFan, Gorilla George and 418 like this.
  12. roy826ex

Negative, HAD shitty fueling, mine does not. Btw only the 16-17s were plagued with a twitchy throttle. That was corrected on 18-19 models. Local guy has that ugly ass Yamaha and I ride with him on occasion. Suzuki eats his ass clown looking bike every time. Granted he weighs a good bit more than I do.

13. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

He’s probably not a badass motorcycle racer like you, either. :D

14. roy826ex

Actually he rides pretty good. Good enough for any Wera race or to win a track day.

Just to clarify my badass days are over. I’ve moved on to higher mountains (literally) on two wheels.

ducnut likes this.
  15. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Wish you'd move on to Gixxer.com as well.

wookie and badmoon692008 like this.
  16. roy826ex

Haters always gonna hate :rolleyes:

I think I’ll stick around since it bothers you and it’s a slow day at work for me.

BigBird likes this.
  17. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Suzuki sucks!:D

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. I am glad I don't have any time this weekend and will be out of the country next.

BC likes this.
  19. Rhino48

Rhino48 Well-Known Member

I rode an MT10. It is a great riding machine. I had to wear one of those dog cones so I didnt' look down and see it and bail, but it does work super well. Motor sounds glorious, and pulled hard.

Yamaha needs to send that designer over to work on musical instruments, or having him stop watching Godzirra movies or something.

ducnut likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Bombshell...
    @Gorilla George buys all the MT-10 inventory in the country #megatron

Gorilla George likes this.