1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Left over 2018 models.

Discussion in 'General' started by SirCrashAlot, Sep 12, 2019.

1. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

Just a heads up. Waynesville cycle has some decent (I think) deals on some 2018s if anyone is interested. Like zx-10r for $10,499. Mt-10 for $9999. Mt-07 for $5210. May be able to get them cheaper. Don't work for them just putting it out there if someone was interested. Ask for trevor if anyone is interested.

ducnut likes this.
  2. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

If the MT-10 looked more normal, I’d have one.

Spang308, Shocker and SirCrashAlot like this.
  3. SirCrashAlot

You don't like transformers? It's the black one so it's pretty sweet.

ducnut likes this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Hmm...right color and right movie for @Gorilla George. :D

[​IMG]

Gorilla George and 418 like this.
  5. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

You know what no one ever thinks of? Cleaning it. That must be a bastard to clean.

6. 418

418 Expert #59

Ummm, the whole MT/FZ/SRX line is glorious.

For $10K it's a steal.

cha0s#242, ducnut and SirCrashAlot like this.
  7. SirCrashAlot

I've got the MT-09. Couldn't agree more.

Steeltoe likes this.
  8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Where is this dealer?

9. SirCrashAlot

Western north Carolina. Bout 30 miles west of Asheville

10. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Thanks.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Looks like they have similar pricing at their Spartanburg location.

cav115 and SirCrashAlot like this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

wonder what all the fees are OTD?

13. SirCrashAlot

They have a few dirty bikes as well. Took my boy to the Waynesville location today .... he loves the side-by-sides.

14. SirCrashAlot

I can give you trevor's cell# if you want

15. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Good question, not sure of this place, but when I was looking around for my fs450 last year I called at least 15 dealer's advertising the bike for 10k when i asked the otd fee oh it'll be 12.5 or 13k otd. :crackup:i said cool and kept looking thill I found one in Connecticut for 10.3 delivered to north Carolina.
    So yeah check the otd before driving!

ducnut and BigBird like this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Same people own it as when we did the Cherokee Challenge? They were good to work with as our featured Yamaha dealer back then...not sure how many units we helped them sell but they were happy to be there for sure... holy shit that was 15 years ago last month man... time flies.

17. SirCrashAlot

How you doing man! ? Abe still owns the place but they do have a lot of new faces running the joint. Kelvin the parts dude is pretty cool for a ginger lol.

18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

What’s up buddy?!? We’re all good thanks, hope you are too. We need to get down home and come to the Rez and see you while we’re there this winter.
    I remember going into Waynesville Yamaha and asking who runs the place... told them Yamaha picked them to be their dealer for the Cherokee Challenge... they looked at me like I was speaking Tsalagi hahaha... they were happy to just take units out and send salesman... Yamaha was paying for it all. Seemed like a decent bunch... gingers are scary though... good thing it’s a dude and not a soul stealing hot chick.

19. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

So fucking ugly!

Shit go buy a last year 2019 GSX-S1000 Suzuki which will murder that pos straight up even under euro5 shit storm. Save a whole bunch a money in the process and get to hold real renthal fat bars.

Money you saved buying the Zuki can make it even more convincing to the Yamaha crowd when you throw on that full system M4 exhaust with any ecu flash tune and that insect looking Yamaha becomes even more of a waste of money.

I’d post a picture of excellence in triton blue of bad assness but it seems my account is over due, yea fuck them too! It’s a Zuki with a full exhaust, open air box, good tune, k-tech suspension, rental fatbar stock lol, K5 long stroke GSXR motor lol, it’ll haul the mail on the back wheel as far as you want to go. Don’t start the shit show in anything under 2nd or 3rd gear tough guys unless your good at wheelies. It handles pretty good to in the curves for the wise ass guys.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    SirCrashAlot likes this.
  20. SirCrashAlot

Lol.... love the passion:beer:

BigBird likes this.