1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leaving Neverland

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by twodocs, Mar 7, 2019.

1. twodocs

twodocs Well-Known Member

Hard not to believe those boys.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Micheal Jackson , Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis all prove the country is willing to look the other way while you have sex with children if you are talented enough.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It was some f'ed up shit to watch that's for sure. And those are just 2 boys that came forward (and I guess Macauley as well).....I'm sure the number of boys he's diddled in his lifetime would have us all shellshocked.

4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Those kids were handed to him by parents, and they were compensated.....parents just as guilty.

5. twodocs

twodocs Well-Known Member

In the physician world, we have ‘rules’ against this sort of manipulation. I think it was just accepted by some people to live a different life for a time. Sorry to the people who were hurt, I am hurting and sympathetic to those who had to deal with any such abuse in their lives. I hope it helps others with their situations, you are not alone.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its almost like a form of Muchausen by proxy syndrome.

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I think that was a time of extreme denial for Americans. They grew up watching "I Love Lucy", "The Andy Griffith Show", "Leave It To Beaver", and at the tail end stuff like "Happy Days and "The Brady Bunch"...everyone was happy and smiling.....nobody thought bad things like that happened. Lots of bad shit was covered up to avoid embarrassment. The Catholic Church probably had quite a bit to do with that, too.

That layer's off the onion now.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Not really. Not as long as scumbags like Epstein and possibly Dershowitz can have things sealed to hide them.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article227184299.html

Just depends on who you are and how much value you have. Still the same onion.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you didn't see it, was it denial?

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It was actually a very strange time.

Juxtaposed to this situation in question, did you ever watch or remember anything about that old HBO show that came out back in the early 90's about the West Memphis 3? They were convicted of molesting and murdering 3 little boys.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Memphis_Three

The show was called "Paradise Lost", there were a couple they did back when it first happened and then they followed up the case a couple years ago when they acquitted all of them. It was crazy watching the shows through the lens of back in the early 90s and then again now. How little and shaky the evidence was against the 3 boys back then, but they convicted them all and I think were planning to have the death penalty against one of them.