1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

leather cleaning and repairs, lettering and alterations

Discussion in 'Other' started by barnacle bill, Apr 18, 2017.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

Just an observation . Darethea has informed me that we have been sewing motorcycle leathers for 25 years and we have seen a lot of change in those years too. thanks to everyone for their support . I still have a lot of good years in me but I doubt I'll do another 25? b bill and darethea

2. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Bill, just wanted to verify that you can clean kangaroo suits? Mine is due for some TLC. Thanks!

3. barnacle bill

well depends on how well I know the kangeroo. . yes we clean kangeroo suits. ice storm knocked out power out sunday. jsut got back up. sorry for the delay. bill and darethea
    barnacle bill's
    1106 logan road
    springfield, ky 40069

4. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Email sent to you for an estimate. Thanks!

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Bill

Leathers sent yesterday as per our phone chat Thursday evening.

FYI - shipping information in box BUT zip code is 62801 not 62881. I realized it once I had already taped up box.

Thanks Bill!

Mark

6. barnacle bill

7. barnacle bill

bump. still here still doing quick turnarounds. call for details 859 336 7375 thanks, bill and darethea

8. barnacle bill

Bump it! bump it good! It's that time of year again. give me a holler if you need cleaning or repair. b bill and darethea barnacle bill's leather repair on facebook. message me through there. send pics of you work needed and I'll shoot you a quote before you send it in. thanks, b bill

9. barnacle bill

SHAMLESS BUMP > It's been awhile since I bumped this. still here and still sewing and cleaning. contact me through facebook atr Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair or call on the phone 859 336 7375 . glad to talk to you about your leather needs. b bill and darethea

Wheel Bearing likes this.
  10. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

I'll be giving you a call after the GNF to get my annual suit cleaning - thanks Bill!

11. barnacle bill

That will be fine. appreciate it! have a good GNF . b bill and darethea

12. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Bump cuz Bill is a great dude!

13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Hey @barnacle bill got a friend that will be sending you a new custom suit for alterations. The suit maker goofed and made it to small. Owner is not happy but not gonna bad mouth the company and start shit.

14. barnacle bill

thanks!

Shenanigans likes this.
  15. barnacle bill

there are no long lines at Barnacle Bill's right now . would be a good time to send your leathers in for that cleaning, inspection, and or repairs . just saying . if you want a quote send pictures of the damage to my facebook page Barnacle Bill's Leather Repair b bill and darethea

16. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Bill,

Had a quick question for you. If I had off the rack suits, two of similar quality, one that was a 46 and a little tight and another that was a 48 but a little long in the legs and arms, which one would you recommend for alteration - more room in the 46 or shorten the 48?

17. barnacle bill

it's better to cut a big suit down than let a little suit out . the number of seams remain the same. in a smaller suit yoiu are adding material and adding more seams . I'd take in the bigger suit. b bill and darethea

18. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Assuming you can add a race hump to a set of leathers Bill? I wouldn’t know where the exact location is, but I imagine they are pretty similar, correct?

19. barnacle bill

yes we can. there are pictures of them on my facebook page barnacle bill's leather repair. I know where they go. they are 100.00 plus return shipping . if you want your name added at the same time cut out of real leather and sewn on 10.00 a letter . we also offer cleaning and conditioning , repairs and alterations. thanks, b bill and darethea

20. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

Just got my suit back from it's end of year cleaning...Quick turn around and even sewed up a finger on my glove that I didn't notice was coming apart....Awesome service...Thanks Bill