1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laziest Porch Pirate in history?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jim Moore, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

don't pull a hammie jumping to conclusions

3. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

2 seconds of looking at his profile would show he’s a rider and military personnel.
    Most likely bought, put away and got rid of that bike or decided to go different route with tires.

the faded labels would indicate they’ve been sitting around a while.

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Sounds like somebody's been burned in the past and now trusts nobody.

5. Al-

Al- Well-Known Member

who hurt you?

6. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

All credit to you guys. Y'all some trusting souls.

I have a hard time picturing a scenario where a guy (experienced rider!) buys $300 worth of tires, decides he can't use them, then puts them on Facebook for a quarter of the original price with zero explanation. How long does it take to type "Sold the Beemer. Don't need 'em. My loss is your gain."

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

8. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

If he's like me, when I want something gone NOW, I price it so it will be. I dont want to deal with hagglers and tire kickers (see what I did there?). They like the price so much that they come take it for me and pay full asking price, happy for the smoking deal. If that doesn't work it's in the trash.

ducnut and beechkingd like this.
  9. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Spend time around bases/posts and you’ll witness all types of scenarios that soldiers face. Stuff happens at a moment’s notice and they gotta’ go, without delay.

10. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Lol I should show you my tire collection.

11. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

You don't spend much time on FB marketplace. That place is full of no-info ads and misleading descriptions. Just absolutely the worst representations of items. Enough that I only go there for the absolute bare minimum time to search for an exact thing. I do not cruise marketplace like I spend time on craigslist. Just like everything else on facebook, it's full of lies and misleading information.

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Thats hilarious since FB has your name or some specific identifier as well as your device phone #.
    Need a #justthefacts meme :)