1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lap times from HW Twins in SC?

Discussion in 'General' started by wera917, Jul 25, 2000.

1. wera917

wera917 Well-Known Member

Sean, or any one else, I was wondering if WERA was taking lap times during the HW Twins races this weekend (both the wet race on Sat and the dry one on Sun) for the novices ...

No one was there to time me and I'm curious what the pace was in the rain vrs the race pace on Sunday. Thanks!

James
    Ducati 'Yellow plate' #917

2. wera917

Just bumping this topic back up to the top one time ... it wouldn't surprise me if no one timed us slow *ss novices though [​IMG]

3. HNIC 102

HNIC 102 Well-Known Member

I got 3rd place and I was running 145 and 146
    my 7th lap was awful at 148. sliding everywhere. Had a very good start.

4. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

How fast were the 250GP bikes?

5. wera917

Ah, thanks. Is that you James S? You're speaking of 3rd on Sunday - the dry race right? I'd hate to think the pace was 1.45/46 in the wet [​IMG]

If that's the case, then yes I'd say yes, you got an awesome start! I was trying to out drag Alan to turn 1 and all of the sudden you came blasting between us like we had boat anchors out [​IMG] That was a fun race, I had a good time running with you. That 2nd place could have easily gone to either one of us ... I sure sould feel that TL breathing down my neck coming to the start/finsh line!

6. HNIC 102

HNIC 102 Well-Known Member

That was a really fun race. Next time we won't let Alan think he was on the track alone.That was the first time I got in the 40s.I'm ready to do it 1 more time.