1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lap Times Again?

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA#137 BBS novice, Aug 21, 2000.

1. Can someone tell me what a good lap for a H/W Twin,Ex and Nv would be at Putnam Park.I raced there with AHRMA this past weekend and Im wondering how the times compared.

2. Allright!I`ll ask agian.Somebody,anybody,give me a lap time from Putnam.Any will do,H/W twin time would be nice.Also,how do I get this BBS Novice off my user name.I tried to register under a different name but could`nt,said someone with my e-mail address was allready registered.

3. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Only HMFIC can do that. He likes to rename you every once in a while.

Get a freebie email address from Yahoo or somewhere like that, and you too can have 2. [​IMG]

4. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

1:25's would of been good for a top three last race weekend.
    1:28 for a top five.
    That is for H/W twins novice.
    What were your times and what bike do you have?

5. Bruce Brown

Bruce Brown Well-Known Member

Well I don't have HW Twins times but I can give you Supermono/Skorpion and BOTF3 cup times from the AHRMA races this weekend.

2nd place in Supermono on a Skorpion cup legal bike (about 43hp and 380lbs) ran 1:21's on Saturday on my stop watch.

During Sundays Skorpion cup race I finished 2nd running a string of 1:24's and one 1:23, 3rd place ran similar times and he almost passed me in the last corner.

John Staska, on his highly modified EX500, ran 1:19's during the BOT F3 (LW twins) race on Saturday

Great weekend, the weather was great and don't think anyone got hurt.

Bruce Brown
    97 MZ Skorpion AHRMA #919 www.evilpumpkinracing.com

6. WERA

WERA Administrator

WERA 137 - email me and I'll nuke you - then you can reregister, just don't type in the BBS Novice part where it asks for a name.

7. wera122

wera122 Guest

Yeah, just type BBS Dumbass instead. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Putnam Park record is 1:11 or 1:10 (getting old and have forgoten) The fast lightweight guys run 1:17 to 1:20's. I clocked the guy who was leading the middleweight Solo 20 doing 1:16's plus or minus human error.

9. In the last of four races I ran between 1:22 and 1:21`s with a best lap of the weekend a 1:19.8 (unofficial)I`m riding a 996 Superhawk.The weather was cool and dry,it was a great weekend.I finished 7th,7th,6th and either 5th or 6th.The ones up front were running at least 1:17`s.

10. I`m not done!Thanks for the replies(except WERA 122) [​IMG] John Staska(If that was him on the green EX)came up from the second wave and passed me in three different races,He does go fast.I`m off to T.G.P.R. this weekend to finish left side of tires.If any of you are there,come by and say hi,we pit against the back fence under the trees.

11. wera122

wera122 Guest

Glad to see you have a sense of humor. [​IMG]

Good luck at TGPR. Wish I could be there too, but the bike and leathers are still out for repair. I'll be back at Roebling next month.

12. Rusnak_322

Rusnak_322 FOX Mullet

My girlfriend got 5th on her 125GP and was doing 128's. She wasn't to far behind 3rd place at the finish. That was in HW Twins Novice.

13. wera122

wera122 Guest

Yeah, but does she have a "Girls Kick Ass" sticker on her bike?