1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L/F Ohlins Shock Spring

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by noortzy, Dec 1, 2020.

1. noortzy

noortzy Member

Hey. I'm looking for a spring for an ohlins shock. #01091-xx/100. Needs to fit the SU 503 shock for a 2005 gsxr1000. Let me know if you have something. I have an 85 but it is too light for my weight. Thanks

2. mino6466

mino6466 Well-Known Member

I have a 95 if you are interested [​IMG]

3. noortzy

noortzy Member

Thanks but I really need the 100. Also the first set of numbers is important also. Need the 01091.

4. RPR

RPR Well-Known Member

I have a Hyperco 575 spring, that's 10.25 kg. 6 inch length, 2.25 diameter which I think fits most shocks. Let me know if you're interested.

5. noortzy

noortzy Member

Thanks for your reply but I really want to get the ohlins spring if I can. It's a shot in the dark that I might find one but never hurts to try.

6. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I have one 1091-34/100. Good condition. $75.

7. noortzy

noortzy Member

Thats what I'm looking for. I'm in Ontario Canada. Can you ship it to me?

8. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Probably, although you can't do that online anymore, I'll have to go to the PO. PM me an address, I'll get a shipping cost, then you can Paypal or Venmo.

9. noortzy

noortzy Member

Received the spring (finally damm post office) from RM racing today. Great communication and fast shipping at least on his end. Thanks again