1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyle Wyman to contest 2014 AMA Pro Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson series

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by KWyman133, Feb 6, 2014.

1. KWyman133

KWyman133 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Kyle Wyman to contest 2014 AMA Pro Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson series

MACEDON, N.Y. (Feb. 7) -- After a part-time 2013 campaign, series stand-out and former race winner Kyle Wyman will compete in the AMA Pro Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson series as a full-time entrant in 2014. Wyman, also a championship winning team owner, will continue to run his familiar #33 in the class as a Kyle Wyman Racing entry, with sponsors to be announced in the coming weeks.

"It feels great to be committed and having the ball rolling so early on another shot at the Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson series," said Wyman. "We have had a lot of success in the class over the past few seasons, but I feel like I still have some unfinished business out there as a rider. I'm really looking forward to the competition and feel very fortunate to have another opportunity to ride this season."

In addition to Harley-Davidson races, Wyman competed part time in the AMA Pro Daytona Sportbike series in 2013. However, a June wrist injury interrupted his season and any hopes for a full-time racing effort. 2014 will bring a fresh start to the young rider in a return to his familiar KWR XR1200.

With five Harley-Davidson series race wins to his credit, most notably his back-to-back victories at Daytona International Speedway, the New Yorker is ready to kick off the season at a race track that feels like home away from home.

"Daytona is a very special place to me, and I couldn't think of a better way to start the season each year. Being able to go to my most successful track as first stop on the schedule is something that I'm grateful for and spend all winter dreaming of. I can't wait to see all my friends at the track and get back out on the high banks."

For more information, visit www.facebook.com/kylewymanfans

--30--​

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Go get em Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

4. nitto182

nitto182 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing your name on the timesheets fulltime!!