1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyle Racing

Discussion in 'General' started by prospected, May 11, 2017.

1. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

2. MotoGP1199

MotoGP1199 Well-Known Member

Holy shit, I'm still calling him up tomorrow to order some parts. I blame California.

sbk1198 likes this.
  3. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Get a receipt.

4. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

< rimshot >

5. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

I'm in the wrong business.

6. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Greedy government......#freekyleracing

5axis likes this.
  7. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Yeah?
    I pay my taxes, so fuck that guy.

TLR67 likes this.
  8. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

You have a point there....

9. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Yeah, it's hard to feel bad for someone who puts themselves in the situation they are in. He knew he would get caught. Nobody thinks they're gonna be able to do that shit and just get away with it do they? I don't have anything against the guy cause I don't know him but I sure as hell don't feel bad for him.

10. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

I'm betting after 6 years he def thought he was gonna get away with it...what I don't understand is why that cash needed to be turned into money orders at all if they weren't recording those transactions?

sbk1198 and buzz-06 like this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I know very few people that actually follow all requirements for reporting, but this dude went over the top.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Buying $825,000 worth of money orders ain't hiding your cash very well. He should have expected the IRS meatball flag.

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

How could he sleep at night? I mean really......

14. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Apparently you can't be successful in this business unless you cheat the system. I just wanna know where the hell he got 825k in CASH?? I know a lot of people know about Kyle Racing, but fuck me! Are there that many californians that walk into his store and buy suspensions parts paying cash?? lol Wonder what his total gross revenue was during that same period of time.

15. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

If you figure a shock runs anywhere from $1200 - $2000 bucks on average x 800 customers over 6 years then it's pretty plausible.

16. SWAT_Spyder76

SWAT_Spyder76 Well-Known Member

Probably on a big pile of cash...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

throwdown likes this.
  17. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Or else he was thinking that after 6 yrs of this shit, when I DO get caught I am completely fucked.

Newyork likes this.
  18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Or Hookers and Ludes!

Past Glory likes this.
  19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Somebody else asked, anyone know why you would buy money orders? Plus I thought banks made reports or you filled out stuff when it was over 10k? I rarely get cash, so I don't have these problems.

20. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

Al Sharpton doesn't have any problem sleeping and the last I heard he owes about 4 million.

G Dawg likes this.