1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kyle Jurek, Bernie Sanders Activist, Trump Supporters and Re-education Camps

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Jan 14, 2020.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

<3

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Amazing pics

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Trophy hunting is for self righteous pussies. Sorry - Not Sorry.

4. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Greatest all purpose hats ever made. . .:beer:

Shit man, I know you’ve brought up the same thing before and I’ve ignored it. . .apologies. Here’s a pic of my nephew and I last summer that has no alterations to the face.

IMG_8949.jpg

Thanks. Personally, I find no fun or enjoyment in the killing – I do like the walking/stalking and that it’s what we eat during the time we’re there and almost no part of the animal is not used in some way, shape or form. The vast majority of the time, if I’m showing you pics from those trips, it’s stuff like this. .

IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0801.jpg
    IMG_0640.jpg
    IMG_0254 (1).jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg

scottn likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Ah yes, the life style of systematic oppression. But alas, higher education has freed my conscience.
    Because you know................I’m enlightened.

Because my parents challenged me and my brother to be free thinkers.....................

fuck off

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And yet, you eat the wafer... :Poke: ;)

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I guess he doesn't have all the answers yet...

8. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

This is you looking all dapper in orange right?

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/2017-2018-hunting-thread.348317/page-5

Gotta tell ya, that's quite the little avian massacre you got going on; you do realize that the bodies on the floor and holding of the departed all in the same frame is…………………..wait for it………………a trophy pic.

You should also know that since that pic can’t be unseen, I almost fell off the couch when Crash wrote “Elmer Fudd motherfuckers”. That may be because there also may have been a time or two I excused your stupidity by just giggling and saying out loud “be vewy vewy quiet. . .he’s hunting wascally wabbits”.