1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kurts old FZR

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by ghetto customs, Apr 20, 2018.

1. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

No, not the fancy one...
    He had one at Hueys shop as a spare parts bike. It was given to me and i thought i would rebuild it however, i really dont have the time. Just need to let it all go. With that said, im not looking for top dollar but something to help put some cash back into this crazy Moto America monster ive created! Ill work on pictures, ask me anything or call me. I can bring stuff to tally this weekend. Im in Nashville otherwise.
    Chris
    615-364-3662

Engine is exploded
    Bodywork is the nicest of it all
    Rolling Fzr frame with an R6 front end
    New headers and old headers
    Gas tank

2. ghetto customs

A few pics

Attached Files:

3. ghetto customs

Yo

Attached Files:

4. ghetto customs

Bodywork
    Belly is new

Attached Files:

5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Just a note, this is an FZ, not FZR. Aircooled 2 valve vs liquid cooled 4 valve. If somebody gets it and wants to put it on the track, I may be breaking one up for parts and probably have a spare motor.

6. loser

loser Well-Known Member

kenessex beat me to it. That is an FZ frame.

7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Chris,
    How much and would it be possible to haul it to Road America. I might be inclined to stick a motor in it and get it track ready and sell it to somebody that wants a V5 bike and will get it back on the track. It would be cool to get one of Kurt's bikes back on the grid.

8. ghetto customs

Hey guys, i really dont know what i have as it was all given to me. Thanks for the corrections. I wont have room to bring to RA but i dont mind traveling a little to deliver. Its simply a project that i have no interest in however, i know i could sell off the shock, R6 front end, tank and bodywork for about 1k. So im open to offers as itll go toward my program.