1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KTM supermoto kit - wheels, brakes, triple clamps, etc

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Stumpy, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Warp 9 wheels with black rims and spokes, orange hubs and nipples, 3.5x17 front, 5x17 rear, michelin dot race tires with about 2500 miles on the rear and a little more on the front, radial Beringer 4 piston brake caliper from smr with adapter, Braided line, r6 radial master cylinder, 320 mm rotor, warp 9 supermoto kick stand, custom chain guide. All of this was mounted on a 2013 500 exc. Asking 1200 for the whole kit or 800 for wheels, tires, chain guide, and kickstand without the front rotor and then 400 for the full brake setup including the rotor if somebody buys the wheels only first.

Nearly unobtanium at this point KTM 210 mm wide 11-14 mm adjustable offset triple clamps. Part number 5860109901404 and highly sought after for race setup. Asking 500 for the clamps.

One set of Tyr Sox tire warmers in good shape with felt wheel covers and original box. Supermoto/lightweight sized for 120 front and 160 rear. Asking 100 for the warmers.

All of this is in Brunswick, GA. shipping not included in pricing. I would entertain offers for less than what's listed for all of it together.

I'll get pictures up here shortly but they are already up on advrider if you're a member there and want to look before I can load them.
    https://advrider.com/f/threads/ktm-supermoto-parts-wheels-brakes-triple-clamps.1420951/

2. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

$1500 for the whole thing - wheels, tires, brakes, triple clamps, tire warmers, kickstand, etc.

3. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

wheels and triples sold
    still have the brake setup

4. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

all sold

5. G2G

G2G I feel the need

what are you looking for. I may have it.