1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KTM 790 classes ?

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by giggity, Dec 29, 2021.

1. giggity

giggity I don’t know bout that

Just want to be clear on what classes a Superbike build 790 would run in.
    Thanks !

2. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

Looks like the 790 slots into HWT and C class.

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

It looks like, HWT Twins, C/B/A SBK Form 1

4. giggity

Thanks guys !

5. mgiossi

mgiossi Well-Known Member

Go to ccs and you can race it in lw and piss all of us SV guys off :whoosh:. Don't come to NEMRR though because that's were I race and that will piss me off hahaha

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

What’s really fun is when one of those CCS guys comes to a WERA event and argues himself blue at tech explaining that “ but I was able to race it in LW classes last weekend at the CCS round at _______.”

:D

7. giggity

lol. I did that last year, 8 championships in 2 regions, Wanted to ride with a new series and different tracks this year. I was one of the SV guys and just got tired of being beat by crazy rules so I just built one instead.

8. giggity

I dont think there is too many KTM 790 guys coming to WERA that are thinking they can run in lightweight class. Pretty much everyone that has one knows there racing up. I just wanted to make sure I could ride more than 2 races to make the drive worth it.

9. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Not directed at you, this was past experience. :D

10. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

You mean when bikes are kinda superbikey and the rider wants to run ss at Blackhawk?

11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Not even close you pot stirring ex admin…

:D