1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Komodo Leathers for Sale $300 Size 28

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by IamMilk, Dec 22, 2021.

1. IamMilk

IamMilk Renee

I have a full set of Komodo Leathers, white/red/black that I no longer need. Used, in good condition (didn't race much), with a tear inside leg liners (liner can be removed) and on the knee velcro (see pictures). No crashes, just scuffs, better than normal wear.

Size 28

Sleeves were shortened about an inch to fit inside gloves.

Shipping will probably run you $30-$50 unless you're in Georgia (north of Atlanta) and we can meet you.

Please call 985-778-6448 (Renee) or 985-778-7230 (DJ)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. IamMilk

IamMilk Renee

bump to fronto_O

3. IamMilk

IamMilk Renee

4. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Nice suit. I thought I wore small sizes but "28" is way too small for me.

5. IamMilk

IamMilk Renee

You're right, 28 IS small. I was only 130 pounds when I was racing with my husband. I'd say these would be best for another lady or a youth. :p

Attached Files:

6. 97_luder

97_luder New Member

How tall are you?

7. IamMilk

IamMilk Renee

I am 5'7".

8. IamMilk

IamMilk Renee

bumping again, still for sale!!

9. torqu3e

torqu3e Member

Read the title and thought damn they skinned a komodo dragon and made a suit out of it, that's hella badass I have to have this.
    Life is such a series of disappointments :(

GLWS!

10. IamMilk

IamMilk Renee

LOL that is funny and I can see how you'd think that! Komodo was a brand that was around until 2017 maybe? Anyway, they were thick, well made and durable. It was one of the brands me and husband DJ Ricks could buy off the rack and fit us well. After that, he had custom leathers made by brands like Pilot.

11. IamMilk

IamMilk Renee

Still for sale, also including the extra liner that keeps the leather from sticking to your sweaty body:lol:
    Would be a good first set of leathers for a youth.

12. GCMedic05

GCMedic05 New Member

If I put you in touch with my girlfriend could you guys by chance exchange measurements?
    Have been looking for a suit for her for a long time and fingers crossed lol.

13. IamMilk

IamMilk Renee

Yes definitely, my cell is ,985-778-6448

14. IamMilk

IamMilk Renee

still for sale!