1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kobe Leather suit package deal LIMITED TIME

Discussion in 'Other' started by gpracer15, Aug 5, 2010.

1. witsbusa

witsbusa Well-Known Member

thanks for the call Scott. I'll get in touch with you in a few minutes.

2. FSLong

FSLong Active Member

I just wanted to let everyone know that the new Kobe leather website is now up and running. After 6 months of anticipation, it is finally here. All the latest information about the Kobe lineup is now available.

We have leathers for racing and trackdays plus leather jackets and pants for street riding. Please check out the new site. Let me know what I can do to help you.

Go to... www.kobeusa.com

Thank you,
    Scott Long
    706-654-5623
    www.kobeusa.com

3. FSLong

FSLong Active Member

If you are thinking about buying leathers this year, the time is now. We have a free back protector and gloves that come with every suit between now and the end of february 2011.
    Call me at 706-654-5623 or check out the new Kobe site at www.kobeusa.com.

4. FSLong

FSLong Active Member

Get your leathers while you can. Sale ends 2/28/11.

5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Take advantage of getting a free back protector and gloves before the sale ends!

6. FSLong

FSLong Active Member

Don't let this deal pass you by, two weeks left to get a great deal on leathers and gloves. Please feel free to contact Scott at 706-654-5623 or [email protected].

7. FSLong

FSLong Active Member

Time is running out on this deal. The combination deal runs out February 28, 2011. Get your order in while there is still time.

Scott Long
    706-654-5623
    www.kobeusa.com or [email protected]

8. bsgesch

bsgesch Member

I got mine. Thanks Scott, great gear at a great price.
    Cheers, Brent

9. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Ok guys, once again another happy customer. Better act quick, time is ticking.....

10. FSLong

FSLong Active Member

Time is running out for a great deal on leathers. You get a Kobe back protector and Kobe Pro race gloves at no charge (free) with each Kobe suit purchased by the end of February 2011. What better way to start your race year than saving a few bucks. You can't beat this deal.

Check out the new www.kobeusa.com site and contact me at 706-654-5623 or [email protected]

Thank you,
    Scott Long

11. FSLong

FSLong Active Member

6 days left to get a great leather deal!

12. FSLong

FSLong Active Member

5 days left!

13. FSLong

FSLong Active Member

4 days left!

14. cowboy600rr

cowboy600rr Well-Known Member

Ordered my suit from Scott yesterday. Thanks for all the help Scott and can't wait for it to arrive.

15. FSLong

FSLong Active Member

Thanks Cowboy for your purchase and for everyone else, don't miss out on a great deal, ONLY 3 days left.

16. FSLong

FSLong Active Member

Don't miss out, 2 days left.
    Call Scott at 706-654-5623 before time runs out. Thank you.

17. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Last day to get in on this deal. Order up!