1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kith...call your mother!

Discussion in 'General' started by Janie McCommons, Jul 29, 2000.

1. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

We live in an EXTREMELY small town in central Georgia. This afternoon I had to run into "town" to grab a 5gal. bucket of hydraulic fluid for my dad. Gas light in my car lit up, so I stopped at a store that I NEVER use. There was a couple about my partents' age on a GoldWing filling up & stretching their legs. When I went inside to pay for the gas, the man was asking where they could grab a bite and cool off a little. I told him how to get to the local steakhouse and commented that my huaband and I ride...I have a cruiser and he races his. The man told me that his son races with an organization called WERA... WHAT?! "Do you know Kith Burkingstock?" We stood in the parking lot for a long time and talked. Mrs. Burkingstock wanted to know how her son was...she hadn't heard from him in WEEKS. Call your mother, Kith!

2. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

It has been done. The bi-monthly ritual has been accomplished and mom is all happy now. Anyway I had to score some brownie points-my birthday is next week. I'll try to call more often-thanks Janie!!

3. Janie McCommons

Final Note: Your folks looked really SPORTY in their matching chaps! Really nice people...good-lookin', too!

4. WERA

WERA Administrator

Hmmmm, maybe they adopted....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Janie McCommons

Did you call your mother and tell her you were on the podium on Sunday? [​IMG]