1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kids Leathers for Christmas

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by kevinnolde, Dec 6, 2013.

1. kevinnolde

kevinnolde kandjracingsolutions.com

Just wanted to let everyone know that my line of kids leathers GatorSkinZ will be available for Christmas delivery. They are on their way to the USA and I should be able to deliver them with no additional charges. I will be selling Half Leathers (leather and Cordura) for $250 and Full Leathers for $350. If you order before Jan.1 I will pay for shipping and mention that you saw it here. I have included a attached picture of a green full leather and have all of the colours on photobucket. http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/kevinnolde/library/GatorSkinZ
    Thanks, please also spread the word about my proper sized pitbike rims and Sava tires, hopefully we can get a lot more kids out there. Kevin

Attached Files:

2. kevinnolde

Update

I am still planning on having the Leathers available for Christmas delivery. Apparently the shipment is waiting for something in Houston before it can come to Louisiana. It will be a great help for us to make sure we can get them out quickly early next week if you start an email stream with me [email protected]. Also my web guy got tied up, my apologies for the non-updated site, sorry about that! Thanks for your interest. Kevin

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

How small do the leathers go?

4. kevinnolde

We ordered some pretty small ones to fit 5 and up in our estimations. They are however still sitting in Customs and should be released tomorrow (Wed.) Shoot me a message with your childs measurements and i will see if we have some to fit.

5. kevinnolde

There're here!

Well, I said they'd be in time for Christmas. If anyone sees this today, we did get them and you have until 6 pm CST if you will pay the difference in standard and overnight shipping, you can get them tomorrow!