1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kerry throws down the gauntlet

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by I'm with Stupid, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

I wish we could tell both candidates and thier backers (does any one still ol` Ralphie has a snowball`s chance) to STFU until the day after the Novemeber election. Gawd... 8 more months of this crap. :mad:

2. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

...funny thing in the chicago papers kerry said the comments were directed at conservative radio commentators and not politicians.

leave it to republican party to tring to use this as leverage.

I say if the shoe fits.... :Poke:

3. 600inline4

600inline4 Mentally unstable

comments

true...

the comments he was heard saying, (due to an activated microphone clipped to his shirt...) was directed at Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannidy.

if the guy's stupid enough to make comments like that while wearing a microphone, than being the leader of a country should be a stretch...........:Poke:

4. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Re: comments

Stupid enough to speak his mind? To speak the truth? I just think that he staged it. I think that he knew it was on and that it would be heard. Strategy, man. They're all so full of shit now, it's hard to know what's a lie for political gain and what's just a lie.:rolleyes:

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

More Kerry Dichotomisms

But what is his truth ?