1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki connection in North Carolina

Discussion in 'General' started by renegade17, Sep 28, 2016.

1. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Anyone out there have a good connection at a Kawasaki dealer in NC? Or work at one? I am looking to buy some Mule 4000s. Preferably close to Wilson NC

2. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

I have a good friend who is the sales manager at Team Powersports here in Raleigh.

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Buy and trailer from Ohio! :)

4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Find the best internet deal and take it to your local dealer, see if he will work with you. The margin on those products is laughable so I woud'nt expect too much.

5. renegade17

Ive got a pretty good deal set up here in Ohio that we are pricing shipping on but thought I would see where the local boys came in on price and availability. Everyone can get you a Mule fairly quickly, getting 20 or more quickly seems to be where the challenge is.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20 Mules could make you your own dealer :crackup:

7. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

If you want to ride some mules from North Carolina, you need to visit the strip joints in Fayetteville.

8. renegade17

Dont threaten me with a good time!

9. Fox Suzuki/Kawasaki in Roxboro. I bought 4 bikes from them over the years. Good people.

10. Chip

Chip Registered

11. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Check Northeast Georgia Motorsports in Hoschton, GA. They sell all the mules to Sunbelt Rentals and other fleet companies and they ship them out by the truckload. I think they're the biggest mule dealer in the Southeast.