1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

No. Just a rather notable case where Broward county had lots of time to do so, but didn't "steal" an election.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Ah.

You should take the time to reach this piece. Its old but explains the situation perfectly. I strongly believe that four counties, including Broward, were actually trying to steal that election for Gore. They just ran out of time to do so after 37 days.

This piece does not support my theory of the attempt to steal the current results. Quite the opposite actually. However, its still a good piece.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2004/01/the_myth_of_the_stolen_electio.html

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

More ballot boxes will be "found" soon.

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

[​IMG]

stk0308 and gixxerreese like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Slow day. :D
    When do we get your analysis?

R1Racer99 likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

So, the rumors of her soon fading away were false.

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Let's see...Who owns Sports Illustrated? Oh, Time Warner who hates DJT. Makes perfect sense to me....

R Acree likes this.
  10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

They learned well from the master Obama that the end justifies the means. Whatever it takes as long as they achieve the end results they want.
    It’s become the liberal Democratic Party norm.

kangasj and DrA5 like this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Prosecute the bish.

kangasj likes this.
  13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

"well it worked didn't it?"
    --Harry Reid

(of course we all know it didn't work this time)

kangasj likes this.
  14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Fully expected from the "better to be morally right than factually correct" party of hate and bigotry.
    Human garbage.

kangasj and DrA5 like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I always find this stuff to be hilarious. Obama was never a master of anything. He was a shill for whoever his actual masters were, raised and groomed by them to get the presidency. He didn't do anything on his own. The Clintons on the other hand were the ones controlling things during their reign.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Oh so true. Obama was in way over his head. He had the right look for the 2008 election...post GW. He gave one speech at the Dem 2004 convention that caught the media's attention and apparently that's all it took. Once he was co-opted he was the perfect tool.

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, dude was soooo smooth without his teleprompter. It's always fun to watch the youtube videos "Obama without teleprompter"...uh uh uh b b b um um um.....he's a stuttering blubbering fool that can't think on his feet....:crackup::crackup:

Eh, it's worth the ban....bye guys....taking one for the team....

I give you Obama without a teleprompter.....LMAO

:crackup:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

He certainly perfected the delivery and implementation. ;)

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Puppets are good at that.

20. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Obama was very good at never pushing anyone's buttons. Not really doing anything in particular, telling people/ Countries what they want to hear. I'm shopping for health Insurance now, Obomacare is a joke, low monthly payments, oh by the way your deductible is 5000 dollars before we cover anything. Like all of the people in this Country that couldn't afford or their job didn't provide it, have 5000 grand in cash laying around while making a 30.00 a month payment. It blows my mind. Trump is Trump, but at least he has balls, and is not a puppet