1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You guys are starting to scare me.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yup. As soon as my kid finishes high school we are out too. Headed to Colorado Springs, the Texas of Colorado. :)

gixxerreese likes this.
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Don't forget to leave the stove running

Fonda Dix likes this.
  4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Your continued willful misinterpretation of Mr. Sapsis' remarks vis-a-vis admissible evidence in the American judicial system is starting to wear a bit thin. I don't remember him once commenting on the credibility of said evidence. If his true opinion on Mrs. Ford's claims is of grave concern to you, I suggest that you simply ask him what he thinks. Otherwise, you have enough genuine ideological differences to attempt to carry on a rational debate. My political views are most likely diametrically opposed to his, but if I am unable to convince him to rethink his opinions through logical argument, why waste the mental bandwidth?

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Dave said there was evidence given. He was politely asked what that evidence was. He gave none then and still hasn’t to date. How is he misinterpreting what he said ? You brought up the eye witness accounts, not Dave. If that’s what Dave was talking about then he can say so, if not, no one knows what evidence he was talking about.

sheepofblue likes this.
  6. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Hopefully your not planning on moving to boulder with these psychopaths.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Not now. I didn't know anything about the place. I'm probably looking a bit farther west anyway. After year that I've had, the coup de gras delivered today, I may just get on my bike a head that way tonight.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

this was a pretty good read. from 1995, it provides some keen insights into why this BK situation was such a huge deal and those who read it will gain quite alot of other insights into the legal society aswell.

http://faculty.msb.edu/hasnasj/GTWebSite/MythFinalDraft.pdf

I came upon it quite by accident but it is right on with this whole deal.

10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

jksoft likes this.
  11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The original concept of the FISA court system was something that was somewhat needed at the time however, what mankind usually does is to take something that's good and figure out ways to misuse it for one's own purpose. Those pesky ramifications comes back to bite the shit out of us. Devious minded people (like many members of the Democratic leadership) dance with glee when they can use a good program to gain power by misusing it.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

She's a professor at Georgetown Univ.....switch the word white to black, have the tweet being made by a man and watch hysteria ensue. Twitter account shut down, person would be doxxed and protested and if they were outside the US possibly arrested for hate speech. But because its a woman in the US and its target is white men, its A-OK.

#femaleprivilege

[​IMG]

Metalhead likes this.
  13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Or men to women.
    Why do all liberal women look like Bernie Sanders anyway?

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Something must be done A821D067-186F-448E-A01A-92E337B1EC4A.jpeg

16. Chango

Chango Something clever!

What's with the folks reposting stuff from 3-5 posts up l

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Dain bramage ! :D

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Dammit was that towards me? Lol I click on the thread and realize I’m like 8 pages behind..

19. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

20. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Her use of arrogated is superfluous. This indicates that she is insecure about her intelligence.