1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

He smells whats cooking....and knows his ass will be toast if he don't look like he is doing something right...he has been there this long because he plays the game..on both sides...he knows what the streets are sayin because he has his little mice run out and take the real pulse.

G 97 likes this.
  3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He’s one of my Senators so he’s doing a good job for me. There is many things I don’t like and send emails and call about, this isn’t one of them, I emailed and called to tell him to keep it up.

4. BHP41

Ya know, what don’t the Republicans understand ? The American people elected a complete asshole to the highest office in the world. It’s time to take the gloves off. I’m not suggesting stoop to the level of the Democrats, but FFS, fight back. The limp wristed Republicans will and should pay dearly at the ballot box. Grow a f’ing pair and call these Dems on their BS. Throw that wrench into their game. They’re already grasping for anything, kick those MF’rs in the head while their down.Thats what America wants. This nice guy BS is over. Time to get in the game.

brex and DrA5 like this.
  5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Of course not. These people are disgusting. Their antics are going to delegitimize real victims.
    YES! And you are correct, it's what America wants. Trump's approval goes up everytime he fights back.

6. BHP41

The Dems and anti-America people can be summed up by the NYT op-ed. Trump is doing great things and getting shit done but I don’t like his attitude and he doesn’t play the game. So F him. Thats how every TDS fucker here feels.

There are some smart people on the other side. Make no mistake. They've played one to many cards and are about to be caught. Notice how @dsapsis has been unusually quite for about 3 months. He knows the game is coming to an end.

7. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

"quiet". If there is one thing that I'm fairly certain of (and the relative worthiness of the Kavanaugh accusation isn't one of them; you guys sure seem certain about things you don't have knowledge of; surprise, surprise) it's that the game is not coming to an end. Sorry about that.

SuddenBraking and sheepofblue like this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I fear you're right.

The DNC will run a black woman in 2020. Oprah Winfrey, Kamala Harris, Whoopi Goldberg, the "Ain't Nobody Got Time For That" woman... it wouldn't matter. Any of the above would defeat Trump in a national election.

The court needs Kavanaugh and hopefully Ginsburg's replacement to give this country any chance to weather the tide.

9. BHP41

LMMFAO. Okay guy. It’s going to be fun to watch you fall, along with your party of hate.:Pop:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  10. BHP41

It's not about weathering the tide. It’s about shutting down the only means the Dems have to push their views on this country. THEY CAN NOT DO IT WITHOUT THE COURTS. They have to have them. That’s why they are freaking the fuck out.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  11. blkduc

It will be her and you are wrong, Trump is going to win by a bigger margin than last time. Y'all didn't believe me in 2016, don't doubt me again. :p

12. auminer

You were right in 2016 because the inner city vote stayed home.

They won't do that with a woman of color on the ticket.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Wait...it is about COLOR..Not Qualifications?? Wellllll Dawgieeees...learn sumth'n new today...hot damn.

14. blkduc

1. #walkaway

2. Trump's support by black Americans is around 40% now, up from 8% when he was elected. Black Americans are tired of Democrats keeping them enslaved.

3. Hillary won the inner city vote in 2016 just like Kamala will win it, so your math does not add up. Google the election map, next one will look close to the same but Trump will win the popular as well as electoral so the blue will be just a little less filled in.

15. auminer

I don't understand what you are saying here..

16. auminer

With vastly lower turnout.
    My math is fine.

I just hope that I am wrong. I just don't put much stock in hope.

blkduc likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

This was already confirmed on 4Nov2008.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

OK I am hating this even more. The prosecutor they have chosen might not be bad but it is the Senates JOB to ask the questions. Even the clownish Democrats should be obligated. If the accuser does not like that she can stay home as that is the process in the Constitution, advise and consent.

19. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

Nothing to add other than I have had the pleasure of attending a SC case update presented by Cheriminsky. Without question he is the most knowledgeable legal mind I have ever witnessed.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The Dems really really want TV footage of Republican MEN bullying poor Dr. Ford, who shouldn't even be questioned because she's a survivor, poor woman.