1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kavanaugh Hearing

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by condon66, Sep 4, 2018.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Dude, she's a leftist activist professor in CA.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Dems use the nuclear option like cough drops and the Repubs are scared to say Boo... fk them all

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

While I was machining some parts, I had a thought...

Imma lay a stinky FacTurd right here...

"What is the difference in what the Democrats are doing right now and what StupidFknRedNecks did back 50+ yrs ago when they "Heard a Rumor about a Black Man dating/being with a white woman"...it was Just a Rumor, an Accusation .No Proof, No Facts, yet they were ready at the drop of a fkn hat to beat the shit out of him, hang him, what the fk ever...amazing..they are 98% from the same party..then and now...and mostly the same color. ( I am not just talking poltitcians, but people who are fervent about their opinion of GUILTY..HE DID IT...)

Tell Me I Am Wrong

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    sheepofblue likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not sure I understand this. You're asking what the difference is between getting mutilated and hanged, and getting your name dragged through the mud? :confused:

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Nope the "Don't give a fuck about the truth",...lynch mob mentality ...I would venture to say, If Kavanaugh was walking out in public with no security detail, he would suffer the same fate in many liberal areas of the country.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Now the traitor party says they will impeach Kavanaugh once he is confirmed.

It’s time to start aborting Dems.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Misuse and control of the courts is the battlefield the left has chosen, and it has worked well.
    The most contentious questions in society are being decided by a very small number of people.
    Issues like abortion and gay marriage will never be settled because they weren't voted on, which is how our country is supposed to work. Dems rely on judges to step in and impose their political will when the voters say no.
    Because of this Kavanaugh is dangerous to their plans.
    Realise that if Hillary had been elected she would have stacked the court with progressives and we would have been fucked.
    No matter what Congress decided, the USSC would just step in and impose their political agenda.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The woman in this story has been getting death threats. You think they're from liberals? Of the two of them, I think he is safer on the street. Just my opinion.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Heard Kavanaugh had been too - people are fucking idjits.

sheepofblue likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm absolutely sure that he has. But there seems to be a fair-and-balanced implication that it's something only liberals do. :D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yepper. Wasn't paying attention to which stupid you were responding to :crackup:

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Unless you made the threat, just how do you know this? She tell you that story too?

brex, Britt and sheepofblue like this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not questioning threats against him too? Par for the course.

14. Fonda Dix

You are required to believe anything said if it comes from a woman. It’s 2018 you Neanderthal.

brex and jrsamples like this.
  15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I believe she is getting threats more than I believe in her abuse story, but there is still doubt in both.

So true, I do believe his story more than her side. Funny thing this credibility.

16. Fonda Dix

So you don’t believe a proven federal judge over a person who appears to have likely made up one of the greatest lies in history? That’s pretty impressive Papa.

17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

His threats were not the point of the question. Just wondering how you knew that they were factual, and the par for the course is that you likely have no idea. Sure seems like you are accepting her stories with zero skepticism for some odd reason.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

To see her credibility look no further than her stated desire to testify and actions since.

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I "Hear" the same thing...I find it amusing...The Pope gets death threats...so does TrumpyBear...ask for enough attention eventually you get it.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What kind of stupid bullshit are you spewing now? I asked if his claims of being threatened should be taken at face value when hers are automatically assumed to be lies. In what twisted brain does that equate to not believing him? Not that your bullshit reason to believe him ("proven federal judge", whatever that means) has any validity, but that's besides the point.