1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kapernick and Nike Deal......

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ClemsonsR6, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm guessing he's never met you :crackup:

Although I would give you grief :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Maybe your argument changed along the way but this is what I was responding to…

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No, Buck knows there isn't anyone in any race paddock with the balls to give him shit about any dan thing in person. This isn't speculation.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I think I should have typed "tax shelters" not "tax deductions"....makes more sense I think that way.

Sorry Pops.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

What’s up with you and your Seinfeld analogies anyway?
    George Costanza notwithstanding...........
    Kramerica Industries was on the verge of revolutionizing the oil transportation business.
    Not to mention reducing ketchup and mustard packaging waste.
    Although it’s debatable if the Michigan .10 can return scheme was actually a KI venture.
    He was a visionary. :D

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well not directly in the paddock but a nice close fast block pass would be sweet. :D

7. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Good lord man.......I wasn’t physically threatening you. It’s retarded around here but I’m not that bad to internet threaten you. It was more of a “go ahead and make an ass of yourself” in front of the paddock. As far as references to your stature big or small I could care less. As I said in the other thread, I’ve been through far worse than one man can bring. So again, I wasn’t threatening you physically, sorry if it came across that way

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

And the tears continue to taste less salty by the minute.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The solution to pollution is dilution.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Don’t be hiding behind Ev! :crackup:

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Apologies man. It did come off that way, but I respect you clarifying it for me. Peace and love bro

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He can't have his hug until I get mine.

14. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Dude, I’m thinking you just choose to be difficult. My position is crystal clear. How you view his protest is clearly different than mine. I don’t need an analysis from someone that’s already decided his cause doesn’t suit his purpose.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

First time I met Buck we showed up in the paddock and parked. Next thing I know this very very large man comes charging over at me. Shit, f@ck, damn! I pissed off Paul Wight and now it's pay back time! He gets maybe 10 feet away and yells out "Gimme some loooovvveee." Holy f@ck, I pissed off Paul Wight and he's gonna beat me up and maybe worse!

Dude is one in a Million. Can not say any damn thing bad about him in any way.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Back to Nike. Got an email from the "new owner" of the club my daughter plays travel lacrosse for talking about them possibly picking up two major sponsors for equipment, uniforms and shoes. Did anyone object to them and why.
    Got a bunch of emails saying "Blah blah blah, unamerican, Colonpecker protests and them endorsing him and what ever else."

I replied was the equipment free to the girls, did I HAVE to buy new stuff and if it was free, could the girls accept it (NCAA recruitment rules being as f@cked up as they are).

What do I care about Colonoscopy and his stupid shit if it gets me out of having to buy $1000 worth of shit? :D

17. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I dealt with this very thing last year with my son's NICA mountain bike racing. I made the mistake/good decision (depending on how one looks at it) of asking about any college implications if we accepted third party sponsorship on his bike or consumables (tires, brake pads, grips). Rather than spending a grundle on the custom build, spare parts, etc., we had the opportunity to have most of it covered. But because it could have screwed him over if he decided he wanted anything to do with athletics in college, it was recommended to say no.
    Could have possibly hid it with sponsoring me and then me covering his stuff but just said f@ck it. And the NCAA.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So not only can you be bought, you can be bought at bargain prices.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

F@ck yeah. I'm a whore just not a cheap one.

20. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Not to be obtuse but your position is not crystal clear to me. From what I understand, you think Kap is great because he donates to charity. This reminds of the old Soprano episode where they donated turkeys during the holidays, they were still crooks but the people loved them because they got free turkeys.

speeddaddy and StaccatoFan like this.