1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kapernick and Nike Deal......

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ClemsonsR6, Sep 4, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Thanks for stating the obvious. :D

I’m only focused on the part that anyone who can start at QB in multiple games for several seasons and play in 69 games in the NFL doesn’t suck at football. Nothing more nothing less.

I guess Gayle Sayers sucked at football as well because he couldn’t perform after his injury.

Like I stated earlier Troy Corser must suck as a motorcycle racer as well.
    Might as well throw in Troy Bayless for sucking also. :rolleyes:

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And throw Garth in as well for fucking ip Troy Bayliss’ name. :Poke:

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah that too.:crackup:

What is “fucking ip”? :D

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

What an iPhone does when you try to type on it with a 3yr old climbing on you :D

StaccatoFan likes this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

He was sub-500 as a starter and he never cracked a QB rating of 75 in any year he played.

He sucked.

Fact.

brex likes this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Racist. :Poke:

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yep... I hate white people. :crackup:

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I liked him in "Brian's Song".

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, he’s sucked so bad he played in 69 games and started in half of them.
    That’s some real mega sucking right there. :rolleyes:

He wasn’t the best but you don’t get on the field as a QB that many times if you suck.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You do if everyone else sucks as well. :Poke:

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well yeah, duh. But this isn’t the case with this situation. :Poke::D

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

If there were less suck at the QB position in the NFL, closest Kaepernick would have gotten to a locker room was delivering some Papa John’s. :moon:

brex likes this.
  13. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

[​IMG]

Unlike Kap, this guy cannot take a knee...he lost them in the Service of his Country in the USMC.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/retired-marine-joey-jones-nike-betsy-ross-tattoo

Collin has a compelling need to remain relevant. He's no longer an NFL player, and at THAT level, he wasn't all that great to begin with. He wasn't all that smart as a business man because HE OPTED OUT of his last year in San Fran, which cost him a "prove it" year where he could have had a shot at breathing life back into his career with another team via Free Agency or trade.

So like I said way earlier in this thread..he grew his fro and became a Social Justice Warrior as a way to keep his mug in the camera and his name in the headlines. I call this the Jesse Jackson.

Frankly....it was a who gives a damn ugly shoe anyway. Let Nike send them to some shithole country like they do with the losing team's Super Bowl hats and TShirts.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  14. StaccatoFan

Garth...he lost to FLACCO in the Super Bowl.....dude...he sucked.

(And I'm a Ravens season ticket holder)

Truth be told..Flacco could be pretty good once in a while when he wanted to, but after he tore his ACL he developed a bad habit of throwing off his back foot and he became Mark Rypien.

Also...Baltimore's receivers he had to work with were crap...ALWAYS....except 2012..Boldin/Pitta/Smith were pretty good. Smith, Sr. was great..but he cannot carry any offense.

Bugslayer likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

One games defines a QB?
    Not saying he is a franchise QB. But the notion that he sucked at football is beyond silly.

16. StaccatoFan

He didn't suck at football....he sucked at NFL Football. He's no Russell Wilson.

Matt Mladin could be, in my opinion, comparable in the racing context.
    He was not all that great when he went to 500's/MotoGP...but in AMA Superbike....well, pretty damned good.

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If he didn't suck, he would still be playing. See how that works?

18. StaccatoFan

Well now...Flacco's still playing. So, let's not necessarily draw that line in the sand. :crackup:

Truth be told...Joe's a nice guy, never embarrassed his team in any way...and he was part of a team that won a Super Bowl.
    I think his numbers would overall have been a hell of a lot better if the team knew how to draft receivers. He can throw 70 yards..but
    if nobody's on the other end to catch it..well, that's just no bueno.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, because clearly this is the comparison I’ve been making. :crackup:

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well he didn’t suck to be able to play in 69 games. :Poke:
    See how that works. :D