1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kapernick and Nike Deal......

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ClemsonsR6, Sep 4, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Good for cap. Work the system to your advantage. American dream.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Like I was saying…

He always was a known quantity. :crackup:

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well of course. But it doesn’t change the fact that others on espn and other sports shows have emulated their style after him. It still does not negate the reality that he is an obnoxious blow hard and that espn is in the crapper. I wonder why? LOL.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He was there when ESPN was on top too. So wherever you're going, that one is a dead end.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

I never stated he wasn’t. But what once worked in the past doesn’t automatically mean it will work indefinitely. Audiences evolve and change. You can only ride a one trick pony for so long until people tire from it.
    It’s a dead end considering he is a mush mouth blow hard and espn is in the crapper, no debating this.
    Equate whatever you want too with it otherwise.

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

86B8ECF6-000A-4A54-9CA7-6545D4B3BDEF.jpeg

Spang308 likes this.
  8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

9. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

50Joe likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I gave up on letting flags on clothing upset me long long ago. However, a flag with the stars to the back of something that moves still annoys the hell out of me :crackup:

11. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

LOL. Let me guess, you never served. Don’t fall for the I served so I’m expert about patriotism and the flag. There are a lot who served that would disagree with that general. There is also a lot that question who’s ass he had his head stuck in to get those stars. And many who question him even opening his mouth on the subject.

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

If you're going to post something like this at least fucking get one that is half-assed fact.

General Hayden was NSA Director...NOT and Advisor...AND after his time as the Director of NSA he was then given and approved to be the Director of the CIA.

13. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

YamahaRick and Spang308 like this.
  14. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Sorry you are so triggered over an amusing meme. Have a nice day mkay.

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

This whole topic and related crying:
    upload_2019-7-2_11-49-21.png

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup: I don’t care, I just post stoopid stuff.

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Habitually feigned flippancy is an indicator of interest.

FWIW, this is silly. Its a company that uses near slave labor to make a questionably decent product for pennies on the dollar that it sells for four digit mark up while pretending to actually care about human beings. Virtue signaling is all you have when you have no virtue.

Nobody footballer. Evil company. Marginal product. Why care?

blkduc and brex like this.
  18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Blonde child outgrew her UA runners. Short Round needs some fresh kicks for mi casa.

Glad the choices are made more clear before I take them shopping this weekend...

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You can get New Balance that are still Made In The USA.

50Joe likes this.
  20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Although it is admittedly poor etiquette to display the flag on footwear, I am generally pleased to see my young countrymen display it at all. This does not mean that I condone the Nike corporation in any way, shape, or form. They are the evil empire of athletic gear companies.