1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kalifornia gun laws

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Feb 18, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This is what happens when you cooperate and follow the law.

Fencer likes this.
  2. Timothy Landon

Timothy Landon Well-Known Member

I've already decided. At my age if it ever comes down to the government or law enforcement showing up at my house to take my guns. There's gunna be shootin involved.

G 97 likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I have a YUGE rant related to this brewing from one of the FTP type threads but it's not ready yet............

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Where is the guy on here who always says how great California gun laws are and how it's no big deal and the other horseshit?

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

There's a person like that that actually exists? He's not the same idiot who was praising the straight pull AR is he?

shakazulu12 likes this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I wish I could remember who it is. One of these guys on here who constantly replies how it's not big deal. Looks like a huge pain in the wallet to me.

7. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

@Newsshooter ?

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't care what this video shows because the creator is too goddamn stupid to not shoot vertical fucking video. Not only is it vertical but he somehow managed to orient it wrong within the vertical format. Take all his guns. He is too stupid to be trusted with them.

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

If something is illegal, one cannot own it, and if one knowingly does, then they are a criminal.
    If one shoots an LE performing his/her job, serving a warrant to pick up contraband, that makes one a murderer.
    No thanks to either.

No different than what this girl attempted...
    http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/score-a-win-for-the-baltimore-pd.358420/

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What if it’s illegal and unconstitutional for the law that makes that thing illegal to exist?

badmoon692008 and SpeedyE like this.
  11. SpeedyE

I'm not disagreeing w/ the 2nd-A, etc, im not anti gun......im just saying you cant kill a cop for doing their job and picking up contraband.

12. In Your Corner

Don't bet on it.

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That’s a tough line to draw man.

14. In Your Corner

15. SpeedyE

16. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

No, some of it isn't, I don't have a problem with background checks, other stuff like this in the video will make your head spin. AR's, featureless, assault weapon, etc is all screwed up. You better know the laws well, and you'll still get in trouble in some places. A friend who's a gunsmith got stopped with an AR in the truck. Had to fight Marin County for over a year to get it back and he wasn't ever charged with any crime.

17. SpeedyE

Hi Ron......I not in disagreement w/ you....just wanting to shaow a correlation, thats all.
    The young girl that was in shootout w/ police, i saw here arrest video and she was caliming that it was unconstitutional to take tow her car for tags, or something like that....whatever her details were, i think the crucht of her argument was that is was against the constitiution for the local pd to jam her up. then when they came for her (over unpaid $), she had a standoff.
    Everyone in the world said she got what she had coming.

I do not understand the difference in having a standoff when they come for a 'illegal' gun. It seems like the same thing to me, just taking a stand for a different reason.

I would never harm someone/anyone over a peice of property/$, personally....especially someone just doing their job and collecting said propperty.
    If I am not making sense, i appoligize.......i know what i mean, but maybe not saying it right.
    TY

18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

“Right to bear arms ... shall not be infringed” is pretty clear. Last I checked “Getting jammed up by the cops towing my car for not being properly registered” ... not so much. Maybe I’m confusing the two. I guess she could make the argument that they don’t have the right to require registration, but best of luck. I’m obviously oversimplifying, but you’re comparing apples and watermelons imo.

Regardless, fighting over the cops with it is the wrong play. Voice your objection while following their directives and fight it out in the courtroom the proper way. Then sue them for a rights violation when you win. :D

19. SpeedyE

YUP!!!!!! :)

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I get it, but at that point, a gun is NOT a piece of property. It is a physical representation of an inalienable right. I love my cop friends and all, but, if it ever comes to it, they will be the tool used by the government to take the guns, and like it or not, if they attempt to enforce that illegal law, they're going to be met with a lot of resistance.

Murcielago311 and SpeedyE like this.