1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K6 600 C34 code

Discussion in 'Tech' started by DBConz, Nov 3, 2019.

1. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600
    stock motor. Yosh ECU. Bazazz ZFi.
    Since putting in the stock motor last winter, i was getting this code. i checked all the connectors to make sure i wasnt missing one.

the code tends to go on when i'm on the track. i'll pit in after a race turn the bike off/on, and the code is gone. it doesnt always show up, so it's been rather a challenge to catch the C-code.

anyone got tips on where to start?

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

C34 is the FI code for one of the injectors Jimmer (C32-35). First thing I'd try is yanking the ZFI out of the loop and put the connectors straight to the injectors. If that fixes it then you've got an issue with the Bazzaz box. If the problem still happens then maybe check the voltage to the injector in question and see if there's any issues. You can find the procedure in the service manual for the bike (I'm assuming you have it).

3. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

it's difficult to get that code consistently. so i'll have to spend some time to troubleshoot each injector

4. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

9 times out of 10 that code is caused by the piggyback controller, Bazzazz or PC.

Shenanigans likes this.
  5. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

I had both wires loose on a connector going to the upper injector for cylinder 1.

Bazzaz is sending it back to me shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steeltoe likes this.