1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jugs wtb Honda rs125 2004 cylinders

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by John Branch, Jul 19, 2018.

1. John Branch

John Branch 90125

As the title states thank you in advance.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I have a SEEL A-kit cylinder with 6 stud VHM head and special high dollar pipe that all comes together as a kit. I can't remember the brand of the pipe but it is the good kind that is sectioned together a bazillion times.

I bought it for Tyler as we were coming up and many of the fast kids out here were running A-kit stuff.

When he was good enough to use it, our main competiton wasn't running one, so we didn't either.

3. John Branch

John Branch 90125

How much $

4. John Branch

John Branch 90125

How much $?

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Just saw this, I will get you some info, after I make sure what I still have. My trailer was broken into, and I'm 99% sure I still have the cylinder, as I saw the box while cleaning out the trailer, but the VHM head box felt light when I pulled it out, but I didn't open it.

Also, it was purchased used, in case I made it sound new above. I bought a brand new piston and fired it up for a heat cycle and then reboxed it, so we would have it ready to go if something stuck during the weekend and I had to quickly put this on in a pinch.