1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jon/ Fishing boats... Teach me.

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Jun 18, 2018.

1. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Keowee or Hartwell?

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Hit up my local pond last night at dusk, algae problem finally subsided. Only fished for about an hour but did snag a small 2 pound largemouth. Wacky Senko.

Might go out tomorrow in the morning by myself if the weather holds out. Never launched or been on the boat by myself before.

BHP41 likes this.
  3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

And? Update?

4. Hartwell. Just small informal local tournament with 12-15 boats.

5. I’ve actuslly never fished Keowee, everytine ive been out there it’s on a dreaded wakeboard boat as my buddy lives on the lake.

6. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Add another 8 bucks to the list.... :crackup:

Attached Files:

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Oh. I see. We’re not good enough for you?? :mad::(

8. Next thing he will be pasting links to instructional videos in the YouTube thread :)

Funkm05 likes this.
  9. assjuice cyrus

O no, it's just for pictures..:D

Funkm05 likes this.
  10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Well considering his performance thus far, can you blame him? :D

Funkm05 likes this.
  11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Well played.
    We have no evidence he’s taken our advice. Jus sayin. :D

rd49 likes this.
  12. assjuice cyrus

Maybe I have taking all the advice and that's the reason im not catching fish. You guys are fucking with me giving me wrong advice and everybody is laughing in a p.m. as you all watch me struggle..:crackup:

13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You got us. The real trick is to use a book & bobber with hot dog on it. For reals. :D

14. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

I thought post #195 was right on the money. Obviously, you did not go that route.
    :D

15. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Went out to this little lake today that doesn’t see a lot of pressure. The launch flat out sucks and it’s a 1/4 mile walk back to it from the parking spot. My buddy caught two tanks, I caught a thin 3 pounder on a hybrid jig with a rage craw trailer. Funny thing, on the way back to the launch I chucked a 4-8 foot diving crank bait for the hell of it. Caught a little baby bass, even bough we were going much faster than normal trolling speed. Kinda funny. All in all not a bad day for 3 hours or so.

16. assjuice cyrus

Well Boys, Im back at it tonight. Weather and plans have kept me off the water, but tonight we are going to get out.

Temps have been a lot cooler over the past 5 days with the last 3 not topping 65 and over cast so felt chilli. Todays high is 75 and over cast
    so the hopefully the water temps have dropped some and they don't have lock jaw anymore... LOL!

Should I still stick with the Texas rig worm or try something else? Also, finally remembered to grab a notebook, I need to keep track of water temp, air temp, time, and what else info should I write down?

Well, hopefully tonight is the night I can end this shitty trend...

17. assjuice cyrus

BAM!!!!!

The streak is over!!!

Caught 3 bass last night, not very big ones at all,but dammit they were bass...….. Whooooooooo!:beer::beer::crackup:

Funkm05 and BHP41 like this.
  18. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Awesome! :clap::beer:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  19. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

The ratio is improving. ;):D

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  20. assjuice cyrus

Well haven't been back out since. This week is calling for rain all week and we are losing daylight, so going after work is going to be hard.

How you guys been doing any good trips? Im really hoping this cooler weather will make them bite alittle more here when I finally do get out.