1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Ulrich comes up with another funny one!

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Rich SmithMoore, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I'm about 0 for 10 using that same strategy.

But I did get slapped once.

2. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

That's about how I ended up working with Grigg Racing back in 97. That led to me working with Steve for his entire AMA career. The time I went as a spectator. The next time I got there then they paid my expenses. By the time Steve retired from racing I was going home with more money than I went with and have been helped out by them with stuff having nothing to do with racing.

I worked with one of the best racers in the country. Met many others. Worked with 3 of the best tuners in the AMA. Worked on motorcycles worth more than my house. I started out just helping clean them and that eventually led to me working on just about any part of the bike including engine swaps.

I couldn't put a dollar value on the experience/knowledge I gained working with Steve Grigg Jr and Sr. or what I've gained in WERA working with Kevin Suffridge the rest of the endurance team.

But that being said, I have enough experience that I wouldn't spend my money to work with a crew unless I really was bored. I've been known to work for food though. Be careful, that can add up to a big bill. :D

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  3. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Does that come with free entry fees for the following year and a tire allotment?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, you'll be too busy working to race.

5. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Sounds like a Nigerian scammer , if you ask me.