1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jessi Combs gone?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Aug 28, 2019.

1. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Seems like a cool chic to have hung out with. RIP

2. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Rip to a truly awesome girl.

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Motorcycles, cars, on-road, off-road, welding skills, mechanical skills, racing and great on camera. Could Steve McQueen tig weld? Don't think so. Man this sucks.

stk0308, YamahaRick and Britt like this.
  4. Ya when she first came on TV I made the assumption (yes I stereotyped) that she knew some basic shit and they stuck her on tv. Was good looking enough to get on tv and had a personality. More you got to realize about her the more you see she was actually a lot more talented than just a tv personality. She also had a genuine passion. Guess it must’ve been about 5 years ago when I met her based on the age of my Jeep and she was asking about this n that. Told her I brought it home new and just tore it apart. She started taking about what I do for a living etc and I showed her some of the auxiliary pick ups I installed in the fuel system (I actually had 2 sets I’d made up for a buddy in my Jeep). She thought that was the absolute coolest thing meanwhile she builds f ing rock crawlers. I ended up giving her a buddy of pick ups for his Jeep. Nice meeting someone so humble and genuinely passionate. Amazing how a 5-10 minute conversation on a trail in 90 degree heat will stick out in your mind long term. That’s when a person makes an impact.

YamahaRick, Britt and Steeltoe like this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

7. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Man I was looking at Jesse's pistols just this morning. That is very special.

9. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

10. twodocs

twodocs Well-Known Member

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Thanks for that twodocs....

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  12. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  13. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

I watched about a third of it and turned it off. Knowing what was coming was a little more than I needed the other night.

14. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Not sure if anyone mentioned it or if it is related but why wasn't she wearing a full coverage helmet with a nomex head sock? Or maybe she was?

15. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

I thought it looked like a fighter pilot helmet with an oxygen mask? I wondered at what speed on the ground you need oxygen? Dust perhaps?

16. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

The cockpit was more concerning to me but, as with most media pics, one can't confirm reality.

stk0308 likes this.
  17. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

I need to watch this, thanks for the heads up.

18. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

i honk the reason for the flight helmet was the sealed cockpit and the pressure put on the body at those speeds making it hard to actually breathe. And, is a typical racing helmet going to do much at 500mph?

19. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

So is a flight helmet better for impacts than a motorcycle or car racing helmet?

20. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

I’m saying that nothing is going to do a lot for impact at that speed. Keeping oxygen flowing takes precedence at that point.

Britt likes this.