1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerry Duke new GP 350 Champ

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Duck150, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

Jerry Duke new GP 350 Champion on a Ducati 350... So glad he won and on a Ducati , couldn't of happened to a nicer racer in WERA .... hats off !!!!!!

james walker likes this.
  2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

HA!....that's great! Go Jerry!

Geesh, that ends quite a run there Dougie....what was it, like 13 yrs or so for you?

I hope things went well for everyone....for some reason I thought you guys were running tomorrow.

Duck150 likes this.
  3. boogiesg

boogiesg Well-Known Member

All hail Jerry! It was a pretty close race with Jack too. Jerry ran consistent defensive lines and edged jack by a bike length. No V1 competition showed for the gnf and I didn’t want to be a factor in the outcome so I just had a fun ride behind these two guys. The go pro was running. I’ll try and get it uploaded sometime over the weekend.

4. KawH1R

KawH1R Well-Known Member

Congratulations Jerry on your championship. BTW, I was trackside at the start of 500 GP and I do not think I have ever seen a more impressive wheelie!

5. boogiesg

boogiesg Well-Known Member

video from my gopro of GP350

CharlieY, Phl218 and JBall like this.
  6. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

I wanted to be there for v1 but the crank case of my motor got filled with dirt from my off at Vintagefest. I didn't have time to fix it and get new tires.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

7. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

Congrats Jerry!

I’ll have my Bultaco 250 finished for next year...
    I f I can get my feet i the pegs I’ll ride...if not I may let a friend race or I’ll sell it.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    yamageezer likes this.
  8. videojack

videojack Racing for Therapy

So there I was sitting back and looking at the year in specs, on the points page and thought... You know, I should give that Jerry guy a big shout out for making this one of the mot playful seasons I've ever had. Hopefully some motor improvements and I'll be able to keep up with you next year. And, gotta get jumping on that CB240 motor since Keith moved to Colorado, for now. Anyhow, this is really a very novel like situation with the first time Doug wasn't there to keep us trying harder and then Jerry scoops up the Ducati Duties to perfectly wrap up his first year. My hats off to ya and I hope I made you work for it. Kudos Jack

drgonzo and james walker like this.
  9. dbc105

dbc105 Well-Known Member

I'll have to tell Jerry to check out this thread, I don't know if he has seen it. It was a good race, wasn't sure till the last turn who was going to win.

DC