1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jennings GP 8th, 9th, 10th

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by river rat, Dec 20, 2010.

1. river rat

river rat Well-Known Member

Ok, just pulled the trigger on the Ed Bargy race school on the 8th, and signed up for I on the 9th and 10th. I'm coming down with about 7 other locals from Cincy. I'll be on a yellow 04 r6 with white plates #15 (I am in no way an expert, bought bike this way :D). Who else is going to be there?

2. Game

Game zip tie master

Would you recommend his school?

3. river rat

river rat Well-Known Member

I dunno man, I'll let you know mid Jan. :D

4. Transelement

Transelement pro set miner

I'll be there!

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

I'll be there as well. Instructing for Bargy, then playing in advanced. Hopefully the weather will be warm.

6. Ryan418

Ryan418 Active Member

I will be there on the 10th with a couple of guys from Jax. I wanna do the school but I am broke until February. I will make the next one for sure. I will be on an 06 CBR 1k with all silver fairings and no number plate. My pit mate will be on an 07 R1 Yami Blue #41

7. bmart23

bmart23 Well-Known Member

Hopn to be there Sunday:up:

8. gerber100

gerber100 Well-Known Member

OO yea i cant wait!

9. tonni1000

tonni1000 Well-Known Member

Ill be there with you old man !!!! cant wait its going to be a blast !

10. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I'm one of the Cincinnati guys that will be there that weekend. I will be sorting out my two newly constructed old bikes. lol An EX500 and my KX500/Hawk thing. Both have never been ridden and both look like this in my garage right now lmao:up:

Attached Files:

11. caim

caim Active Member

If i can get the subframe for my bike squared away i should be there with a few folks from pensacola.

12. polishchick24

polishchick24 Member

see ya there caim!

13. Just pulled the trigger on the Ed Bargy race school on the 8th, and signed up for I on the 9th and 10th. I'm coming down with about 7 other locals from Cincy. I'll be on a yellow 04 r6 with white plates #15 I am in no way an expert. It is the method of it. It is really amazing.

14. kanatuna

UUUURRGGGH.... This is so soon. lol

15. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

somehow i dont think he'll be answering that. I see that he has "guest" under his name, which means the account wasnt banned, it was actually deleted.

WTF for???

16. kanatuna

Yea, I noticed and edited my post. lmao I dunno why he isnt here now... He started a thread or two and seemed to not be an idiot...

17. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

Crap, it would be worth it just to see you ride that kx thing! too bad I won't be ready.

18. kanatuna

hahaha yea no shit... Its gonna be wild. I hope it doesnt just blow up on my ass. lol

19. tazrider

tazrider Greenwood Racing Wera 71

Sooooooooo, you are bringing it back out?I Saw Lorne's pictures.....nice! Not sure if I'm coming. My vacation is over on the 10th so I may need to get myself together before I get back to work

20. EJ999

EJ999 Well-Known Member

Hands down, Ed Bargy is the best money you will spend on learning how to ride on the racetrack. He is a master and I've been to Schwantz and Spencer schools.